Home

PES 2015 Screenshots - Gareth Bale & Neymar Player Faces (PC)

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Screenshots - Gareth Bale & Neymar Player Faces (PC) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bale looks odd lol
Old 08-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Screenshots - Gareth Bale & Neymar Player Faces (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMrRager_
Bale looks odd lol
his eyes have me bagging up
Old 08-19-2014, 09:10 AM   #11
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Nice. The PES faces beat FIFA's "head scans" by miles, but that's been the case for years. The key will be how good they look during actual game play, from different angles.
Yeah, it's annoying. They probably don't even have real faces on 5% of the players in the game. It really takes away from the game when so many players look generic. Not to mention, they all look so similar. At this point you would figure they could build a decent editor to add real faces that weren't scanned. I love FIFA, but I will probably only play Clubs and a Premier League Manager Mode, due to the stadiums and quite a few "real" players (even though not all of them have been scanned). I would take PES faces and single player career with FIFA's everything else and it would be a close to perfect game.

Sidenote- Bale looks very strange, like he just got caught in an uncompromising situation. Definitely pretty creepy! Made me laugh though.

Last edited by McG; 08-19-2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Took a 2nd look at Bale, had to post!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 06:46 PM   #12
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Adam's comments are the first thing that has kind of cooled my jets on this game. I want to see what "hybrid" actually entails. It might sound kind of petulant, but the way he was like "do you not want a PC version?" really kind of rubbed me wrong. And I wasn't even a part of said conversation. Not to be funny, but this game is in "they need to win my money mode" in my book. The last three titles have not impressed me. That and the lovefest with Fifa and NBA2k being the real McCoy plus bumped up visuals, please don't come off like that. It sounds like the same old PC vs console double speak. We poured our resources into the money maker. I'm kind of feeling they need to show what I'm going to actually be getting for my bucks. My hype meter just got drained by those comments.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 09-04-2014, 03:06 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 12

Yeah reading through his twitter I just want to yell out "just start blocking people! " Cause a lot of his comments are off putting. Dude seems really stressed sometimes.

As far as the PC version, it sucks that the demo is coming out same as launch while the consoles get it 2 months early but in the grand scheme of things 2 months doesn't matter too much

If gameplay is drastically improved game modes are the same and it's just graphics that aren't up to ps4/XBoxOne standards I'm ok with that. I was perfectly fine with the level of detail in PES 2014.

Also it seems like option file sharing won't be possible at launch for ps4/XBoxOne so that's were PC gaming really earns it keep. I had more fun editing rosters and leagues than playing the actual game in 2014.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:54 AM   #14

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Yeah reading through his twitter I just want to yell out "just start blocking people! " Cause a lot of his comments are off putting. Dude seems really stressed sometimes.

As far as the PC version, it sucks that the demo is coming out same as launch while the consoles get it 2 months early but in the grand scheme of things 2 months doesn't matter too much

If gameplay is drastically improved game modes are the same and it's just graphics that aren't up to ps4/XBoxOne standards I'm ok with that. I was perfectly fine with the level of detail in PES 2014.

Also it seems like option file sharing won't be possible at launch for ps4/XBoxOne so that's were PC gaming really earns it keep. I had more fun editing rosters and leagues than playing the actual game in 2014.

Pretty much how I feel about the game on 360/PS3. Graphics need to be cleaned up only slightly (more lifelike movement, improved lighting), and the rest of the effort should be gameplay. Teammate AI and shooting are my main issues.

Only thing that bugs me about the 2 months: its gonna force me to break down and get FIFA, when PES has the potential to be the only game I need this year. Wish Konami would throw us a bone and give us a summer transfer update for 2014.

Last edited by dubcity; 09-04-2014 at 05:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »