Home

WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #9
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions

This game sounds better and better every time I read more about it, I'm looking forward to seeing how the new submission system works and what improvements they made to universe mode.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #10
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I really can't wait to get my hands on this game. Sounding great. The actual flow to the matches is a very welcomed addition.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about Universe mode. Few things I hope they changed to make it more enjoyable for me. Most notably allowing for more than 4 belts per show, or at least not force us to use a womens/divas belt on all shows.
I hope we get Universe and MyCareer Info next month and not in October. In the past THQ would hold off Universe stuff maybe until 2 weeks before release and was the one mode I had interest in with updates.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #11
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I think a lot of it sounds pretty good but I don't like the sound of the tie up mini game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 12:25 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I really can't wait to get my hands on this game. Sounding great. The actual flow to the matches is a very welcomed addition.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about Universe mode. Few things I hope they changed to make it more enjoyable for me. Most notably allowing for more than 4 belts per show, or at least not force us to use a womens/divas belt on all shows.
I'm the exact same way, except switch Universe for MyCareer/MyWrestler. I'm hoping that it isn't just match after match after match and you can build up alliances and rivalries, talk a manager or wrestler into coming to the ring with you, and have WWE storyline-esque paths to follow.

I know 2K and VC knocked it out the park for their debut NBA 2K on PS4/XB1, so I'm optimistic they do the same for this after seeing the screenshots and reading about it
Old 08-20-2014, 01:15 PM   #13
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
I'm the exact same way, except switch Universe for MyCareer/MyWrestler. I'm hoping that it isn't just match after match after match and you can build up alliances and rivalries, talk a manager or wrestler into coming to the ring with you, and have WWE storyline-esque paths to follow.

I know 2K and VC knocked it out the park for their debut NBA 2K on PS4/XB1, so I'm optimistic they do the same for this after seeing the screenshots and reading about it
The career mode is what I'm interested in the most as well. I didn't like the cutscenes in NBA 2k, didn't feel they worked for an NBA game, a little too cheesy/corny. But I feel cutscenes like the ones in NBA 2k would work much better in a WWE game.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #14
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Lots of this sounds good to me, but I think the change I'm most looking forward to is being able to store signature moves and toggle between those and finishers. I always felt that the signature window was far too small, and I hated the fact that you could never do 2 signature moves back to back. The weight detection feature also scratches a big itch for me, I'm shocked it took them so many years to get that right.

Not 100% sure I'll buy the game yet, but this article has me more excited than I was a week ago, that's for sure.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:25 PM   #15
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
I really wish they would give us an option in pinfalls, if we can either use the kicking out meter or button smashing to kick out. I still can't perfect the meter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #16
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Lots of this sounds good to me, but I think the change I'm most looking forward to is being able to store signature moves and toggle between those and finishers. I always felt that the signature window was far too small, and I hated the fact that you could never do 2 signature moves back to back. The weight detection feature also scratches a big itch for me, I'm shocked it took them so many years to get that right.

Not 100% sure I'll buy the game yet, but this article has me more excited than I was a week ago, that's for sure.
No It took THQ so long to even figure if they wanted Weight Detection or not

But 2K is about to this game the Best game available for the future

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »