Home

PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Brazil vs. Germany

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Brazil vs. Germany within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looks like PES 2014.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:11 PM   #10
Banned

For me this is the hardest sport to decide. With basketball it's clear 2k is ahead of Live, but with the soccer game it's hard to decide between Fifa & PES. I've been a Fifa person for years but their player models always look awful. Just look at Zusi and how he looks nothing like his real life counterpart. Aside from the Superstar players like Messi, EA's player model all have this standard EA generic look to the player models. But the game itself plays well other than the terrible goalie logic. PES on the other hand looks much better in terms on player models, they look like humans and not robots. But aren't there teams/leagues that PES is missing or am I wrong about that? If PES has the Main Leagues as well as a tournament option for International teams then I think I gotta make the transition because other than lack of fouls, which EA has a lack of as well, the game looks pretty solid assuming we can adjust a slider with the game speed.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:12 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Brazil vs. Germany

Usually there are option files that other users have edited and added "real teams." However this year all indications point to option files not being available for PS4, at least the sharing of files.

There is a slider for speed so I am not worried about that.

In terms of how teams play I have always preferred PES to FIFA. There is more soul with this franchise, more variety, things happen in one game you never see again. FIFA is still a great franchise obviously, but the gameplay is too bland for tastes even with slider adjustments. But that is just my opinion.

There will be a PES demo in September so perhaps you can give it a go then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 01:56 AM   #12
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Usually there are option files that other users have edited and added "real teams." However this year all indications point to option files not being available for PS4, at least the sharing of files.

In terms of how teams play I have always preferred PES to FIFA. There is more soul with this franchise, more variety, things happen in one game you never see again. FIFA is still a great franchise obviously, but the gameplay is too bland for tastes even with slider adjustments. But that is just my opinion.

This was all perfectly said
Old 08-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:

Well said. That is exactly how I feel. PES feels organic. When I play it, I seek out my star players and play to the strengths of the team. Fifa is generic and same-y. Every game plays out the same way with Fifa.

The speed is a non-issue there is a slider in game.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6
To me the bottom line is this. As someone who is a top notch world fifa player and as one who got my soccer gaming started with pes 4 and 5 and then winnjng eleven 6 here in the states, i have always said for the best multiplayer football experience that combines a balance of realism and arcade then fifa is tops. However for the best pure realistic soccer game and best single player experience, pes/winning eleven has always been tops. I have played and owned all of the soccer games since 2002. Take this however you wish. Peace.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #15
Banned

CY24JZ's Arena

Quote:

What main leagues is PES missing? Is the EPL in? MLS? PES clearly looks better from a visual and gameplay aspect so as long as the main leagues are there it becomes a no brainer for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #16
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CY24JZ
What main leagues is PES missing? Is the EPL in? MLS? PES clearly looks better from a visual and gameplay aspect so as long as the main leagues are there it becomes a no brainer for me.
The EPL license is missing although the teams are there with its players but not the teams' names, crests, uniforms and stadiums; the Bundesliga isn't there too but Bayern Munich, Leverkusen and Schalke 04 will be in the game. After those there aren't many important leagues missing in my opinion, the Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese leagues are in besides other ones from the rest of the world.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »