Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 01:32 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
well suction tackling is back
You know what. As long as it's minimal and actually improves the game I'm okay with it. On the flip side I don't recall seeing any of that yet. I give this madden an 8.5, best madden in a long long long time.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:41 AM   #10
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
You know what. As long as it's minimal and actually improves the game I'm okay with it. On the flip side I don't recall seeing any of that yet. I give this madden an 8.5, best madden in a long long long time.
try tackling with A(X) and u will see it. So many times i was close to breaking a long run to only be sucked into a tackle animation when the other player was clearly out of position to make tackles. ugh
Old 08-26-2014, 02:16 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am very impressed. Doesn't feel like Madden 25. Presentation is awesome, graphics are great. Encountered a few glitches though - instant replay with invisible players and had a LB play QB for a play - and got injured. All in all, digging the new feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 02:23 AM   #12
Banned

Well, I'll be damned. Players overall rating in schemes actually matches in-game. Only problem is that it kind of makes editing and using a custom roster pointless. Also, hmmm, as much as im a fan of Joe Staley and think he's good, he's NOT a 99 LT.

Will definitely have to mess around with schemes and such to see if I can get these guys to match their overall ratings in "play now".
Old 08-26-2014, 02:33 AM   #13
Banned

Woohoo!!! Playing on PS4. Started the first pre-season game against the Ravens and the system says that there's an unexpected error and needs to update the system software. Kicks me back to the PS4's main menu.

I restart M15 and yay, I can actually resume my game instead of starting it over. Nice, auto in-game saves.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:33 AM   #14
Rookie

A Football game without PASS INTERFERENCE is not Football, BROKEN!!! 😭😭
Old 08-26-2014, 02:43 AM   #15
Banned

Enjoying the gameplay but thus far, im getting too many sacks on defense. Don't like the kicking meter or the play calling screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 03:08 AM   #16
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

These are my very limited early impressions so far.....

Quote:
Was only able to play to about the 2nd Quarter....but MAN I really liked what I played.
I liked the zoom camera for offense...but for defense I had to go back to the traditional cam (or whatever it's called).

The graphics in this game are simply amazing...the feel of the game is quite different as well...it actually feels like there's weight to the players.

I can't really give any more in depth Impressions,as I haven't played nearly enough..but for me,it feels like a winner.

Oh yea....Green Bay was winning 10-0 against my Steelers...their TD came on a fumble by Bell,and scooped by Mathews for the score. I will have some pics in the proper thread as well.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »