Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

Madden Senior Game Designer and Lead Designer of Madden NFL CFM, Josh Looman has posted an update on Twitter, mentioning some of the fixes that have already taken place.

Unfortunately, they haven't figured out the online CFM user vs. user issue, but it's good to hear they are looking into the simulated stats issue.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-28-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Hopefully the issues with team funds in Owner Mode are addressed at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #3
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfunk9786
Hopefully the issues with team funds in Owner Mode are addressed at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.
Exactly. What team is its owner's only source of income?
Old 08-28-2014, 12:04 PM   #4
Rookie

titit32000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfunk9786
I'm with you on this one, can't rebuild my Vikings with negative funds...
Old 08-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #5
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm hoping that the dev team become really motivated by the positive response to the game and move quickly to fix the minor issues that have cropped up(yes sim stats are a minor issue in the grand scheme). The fixes today are definitely a step in the right direction, hopefully they continue on this path.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
I posted this in the CFM thread last night. Josh passed it along to the Game Changers to get out to the community
Old 08-28-2014, 12:34 PM   #7
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm hoping that the dev team become really motivated by the positive response to the game and move quickly to fix the minor issues that have cropped up(yes sim stats are a minor issue in the grand scheme). The fixes today are definitely a step in the right direction, hopefully they continue on this path.
They arent very minor. The sim stats tie into players not progressing and then star players switching teams unrealistically.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Minor or not, it's a good opportunity for the development team to bring more fans to the game by fixing errors brought up by the community.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »