Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #25
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Broken stats in offline CFM are just as 'minor' as games not counting in online CFM.

Both issues leave you with an ultimately unplayable mode in terms of what you want out of it. Sure, offline could play with a broken stat engine and users could just do 'play now', similarly to you foregoing your online franchise and playing head to head.

Good thing is they've acknowledged these MAJOR issues, looking forward to the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Honestly, sim stats are secondary to head to head games in CFM's not recording results. Hope they fix that soon, so they can work on the stat issue.
Honestly, I never play and have no interest in online gaming at all over consoles so the sim stats in offline is WAY more important to myself and others.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #27
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

They are both important. Let's stop this before it turns into bans.

Thanks

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

How embarrassing to release such a broken game. It reminds me of pulling an all-nighter at college and handing in a paper and there are tons of spelling and grammatical errors. And you could have made it right if you just had more time.

The dev team clearly needs more time to make the game right but they are obviously pressured by EA to release it before the NFL season starts.

Oh well, maybe next year they'll get these things right and I will actually buy the game.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #29
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Guys, we get it.

Every time I see a new post I hope it's news on a fix, not this bickering. Why are we arguing?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
You're going to be waiting a long time my friend. Not because EA are bad developers, but because games release with bugs all the time. Comparatively speaking, this is a solid game. If you only buy games when they have been certified as bug-free, you're going to have plenty of space left on your HDD!
I'm not asking for a perfect game, I just want to be able to play the main mode of a game without it being horribly broken. I can't remeber a game where that wasn't possible outside of Madden.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 PM   #31
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

So I should probably do an online CFM once they fix the sim stats since it looks like the people who play online will not have to wait for a patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

this is kind of confusing though. On his twitter it says they rolled out some fixes, so are these a part of that or are they saying that they fixed them and they will release a patch later?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »