Home

NBA 2K15 Screenshots - John Wall & James Harden

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Screenshots - John Wall & James Harden within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 04:25 AM   #25
Rookie

Khaos_Kiwi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Screenshots - John Wall & James Harden

Haha Harden's got that look on his face like he just saw his fav girl from a Houston strip club in the crowd, got him like

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 04:51 AM   #26
MVP

lakers24's Arena

For those saying it looks the same, I have to disagree. I didn't even think it was that much of a difference until I compared them.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:53 AM   #27
Rookie

Ya the eyes look lifeless. It's like they're robots. They need lighting to reflect off the eyes. I just hope they work on the jerseys for next year.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:59 AM   #28
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAtkHar
Ya the eyes look lifeless. It's like they're robots. They need lighting to reflect off the eyes. I just hope they work on the jerseys for next year.
Only way they'll be able to "get rid" of floating jerseys is to get rid of cloth movement. I would think they probably won't do that since they have had it in every 2k game since 2k6. I actually would prefer they do what other games do and minimize it considering jerseys and shorts are so tight now. Basically they have the formula because I saw in the 2k15 trailer they added a texture for when a player stretches his jersey it creates wrinkles. All they'd need is about 3 of those for reaching up/sideways/normal and then alter the jerseys so they are tight and there won't be clipping with the body models. The shorts should be less baggy and they should have a minimal amount of physics similar to Live 10 or 09 shorts, where the ends of them sway as you run, but the majority of the shorts hardly move.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:22 AM   #29
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Only way they'll be able to "get rid" of floating jerseys is to get rid of cloth movement.
Even floating a little bit it's much better than last gen.

For me the biggest problem in uniforms is the lack of depth of the cloth. Even in next gen unis still look paper thin and it's specially visible in the borders of the shirts and shorts (neck, armholes...).

Last edited by seanbarkley; 08-29-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 AM   #30
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Even floating a little bit it's much better than last gen.

For me the biggest problem in uniforms is the lack of depth of the cloth. Even in next gen unis still look paper thin and it's specially visible in the borders of the shirts and shorts (neck, armholes...).

There's no way to combat that though truthfully. They'll have get rid off the cloth physics altogether and make them static to prevent clipping because even if it was "thicker" people would still have an issue with them floating and not being tight enough
Old 08-29-2014, 06:33 AM   #31
Rookie

Wow those look really nice!!! Im guessing since its on steam that means this is only for PC so i wonder how they match up on the PS4 and XBone. Hopefully its not too big of a downgrade from this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #32
Rookie

Looks basically the same as last year, which looked great, but can't pretend it looks so much different cause it clearlydon't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »