Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLamont
Ive been a 2k fan since nba 2k on dreamcast. I would play live from time to time but it fell farther behind 2k sports and when live 2010 came out it got my attention it played very smooth 2k looked better but to me felt stiff and very canned. Then I was expecting nba elite to drop never did so back to 2k. played 2k and to me its the same game since 2k11 with updated rosters and a few button controls. same glitches same flaws same wonky slow passing same sliding across the court. players diving 7 feet and across the court for loose ball pause lol. 2k player bodies all look the same people are complaining about westbrook not being scanned have u seen chris paul on 2k14 what about jamal crawford my point is no game is 100% Accurate 2k takes months to even give us fully complete rosters. Im tired of paying 60 bucks for the same game in a different package. when i saw the live 15 trailer i was like yes finally the graphics are on par with next gen the players seem alive and aware on 2k the facial expressions rarely change they do the same animations every time sick of noah doing that same celebration. on the live trailer playes bodies look like nba players bodies nba players are not all skinny wade is really built like a linebacker in real life and victor oladipo is not by any means little either wiggins is spot on kemba looks jacked tho but ok have u seen glenn davis on 2k he looks mutated by the face. Im buying nba live because i think it will play better than 2k and play more realistic to the actual nba. in 2k if u hot and u know the release its going in unless u block the shot. how is that sim? Live always was fun but its looking great and feels like its about take back its place as the top selling Nba game franchise.
I agree with your comment. I've had every 2k since dreamcast days and I must admit that 2k has became stale to me and I just need an alternative b ball game to play. Hopefully live 15 is at least on par with live 10. Despite what many may say, live has better court spacing, player/court size ratio, less sliding and arena atmosphere than 2k.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #18
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuck243
EA Sports should stop and go to the lab for 2 straight years, THEN come out with a complete game... Clearly they have face scans and looks as if Lillard had his whole body scanned... Take away the facial graphics and shoes, what do we have? A game that looks like NBA Live just in 50 seconds... I don't want to play NBA Live 07 with better graphics on PS4... And saying that is a stretch... Why in the hell everyone's arms have so much definition? Kemba Walker isn't cut like that, why is his arms ridiculous? Also, Wiggins don't dunk on big men like that either... He isn't strong enough to take that contact yet, no one watches games? Vic crossing Chris Paul... LOL... Don't give EA $60+ for a game that the reps believe isn't up to par with what they think it should be... And YES THEY SAID THAT ISH... Who cares they're getting better? Why are you still putting out crap when you aren't at the level you want to be yet? Be smarter people, don't buy this crap...
The irony of this entire post has me in awe.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
There used to be a time in sports gaming (The 90s) where everyone had sports games from different companies and it was normal.

It wasn't about "Oh this game is better watch out"..or...."this game doesnt look good so such and such won!".....or "Oh, look at this game, its going to take its place at the top again...."

Stop it. Its disgusting how gamers are nowadays. Too many gamers are so focused on that and not focused on how good it was to have variety.

I like the aspect of Live and 2k as I did in the past when they both had games. I had both. I dont understand why now gamers are so hell bent on one failing and one succeeding as if you cant own both.

Yes, EA and 2K are rivals but what the hell does that have to do with you? You just play. I hope this game is great. I can handle two basketball games; it wont kill me

Respectfully cut it out...
Seriously man there was a time when there was like 5 or 6 basketball games out. NBA Shootout, NBA Inside Drive, 2K, Live, Street, Ballers, did I miss one?

Even though I'm admittedly more of a Live fan(boy), I still get both games and I'm just as excited for Live on consoles as I am for 2K on PC. Oh the mod possibilities!
Old 09-03-2014, 08:04 PM   #20
Banned

WISports's Arena

Something looks weird with the players' waists/midsections. A little too big maybe?

And each guy looks like they have a muffin top.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:19 PM   #21
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Shoes look really sweet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #22
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by truzoe
Wow game looks real good. That Lebron shot on wade,Noah shot looks crazy. Wasn't a big fan of live because they always slack on their details as tattoos etc... But they stepping up crazy. Can't wait to try it.
EA has nothing to lose, they can go all out and just hope for the best. It comes down to smooth gameplay and a real game of basketball. I would rather have them obliterate all the game modes in the world and focus on the gameplay. Forget modes, forget all the offerings, if the gameplay is bad, then it's pointless to have everything else. Live 10 was like that. It lacked a lot of modes, but the gameplay was spot on, and in my opinion, the best Live ever made. Again, it's the focus.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #23
Banned

how about we make a thread about everything thats wrong with 2k15 every player in the Nba is not skinny lebron facial hair looks off and he look like greg oden when iggy shot that 3 he landed stiffly that dunk lebron did on napier looked canned as hell the dribble moves look stiff as well how do u cross with out leaning or a head fake. anthony davis looked like a puppet how he opened his mouth pause lance dunks the ball but he went straight to the rim on a line look a that ish
Old 09-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #24
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Never had a problem with how 14 looked, happy they could improve it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »