Home

NBA 2K15 Screenshots - Anthony Davis, Steph Curry & James Harden

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Screenshots - Anthony Davis, Steph Curry & James Harden within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Look how skinny Ibaka's arms are in the Anthony Davis pic smh. Ibaka's is one of the most buff dudes in the NBA & he has toothpick arms along with many other players in 2K15 (Harden, Noah, Stephenson, etc..) I don't understand why 2K insists on giving players these skinny arms. Do they not even notice this? It amazes me that a game can be so graphically detailed but not get player arms right especially being that it's so glaringly obvious. Some players arms look great (Iggy, LeBron, Kobe) but most players arms are too skinny from what I've seen so far. Come on 2K! The game looks great otherwise but the skinny arms have to go! Please fix this before release!
As was said in a post above the Anthony Davis pic was probably from an early build and is probably being showed to show off his facial expression..... Anthony Davis' arms in the yakkem video are buff. Why not just show a pic from a build where his body is buff? I dont know.... But thats my answer to a question that wasn't asked.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:00 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why do ppl keep saying the nets are re-done or whatever?.. It looks EXACTLY the same as before.. Paper thin just like the jerseys.. Out of all of the details, why are the nets the only thing hasn't been changed since the ps2 era? Why can't it be rendered as the thin rope/string that it is? Hell, they even have 3D rendered cables all over the camera fixture behind the backbard (which by the way is hella detailed too) but yet we have thin nets?!? I rant about that same thing every year.. Other than that, the game is awesome sauce to me..
Old 09-04-2014, 01:30 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Look how skinny Ibaka's arms are in the Anthony Davis pic smh. Ibaka's is one of the most buff dudes in the NBA & he has toothpick arms along with many other players in 2K15 (Harden, Noah, Stephenson, etc..) I don't understand why 2K insists on giving players these skinny arms. Do they not even notice this? It amazes me that a game can be so graphically detailed but not get player arms right especially being that it's so glaringly obvious. Some players arms look great (Iggy, LeBron, Kobe) but most players arms are too skinny from what I've seen so far. Come on 2K! The game looks great otherwise but the skinny arms have to go! Please fix this before release!

this anythony davis??? since when is he muscular?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:36 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K15 Screenshots - Anthony Davis, Steph Curry & James Harden

Since this summer, actually...

http://somosolimpicos.com/wp-content...nba_usa_07.jpg
Old 09-04-2014, 01:40 AM   #21
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49UNCFan
Is this 2k15?
No. NBA logo on the front of the jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 02:45 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
No. NBA logo on the front of the jersey.
NBA logo neither on the back of the jersey in theese pics lol
Old 09-04-2014, 03:01 AM   #23
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Let me be petty, but Davis' temp fade is horrible. It goes from fro to skin. It shouldn't be this hard to get a fade right, 2k. Def Jam icon did it in like 06.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:05 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster
Ownage!!

Look at the bicep area on the game pic, it doesn't just look skinny, it kinda looks like a deformation, with a twist effect.

And why are his arms so damn dark?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »