Home

NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 06:03 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

NHL 15 is available now for EA Access subscribers. The game will be limited to 6 hours of gameplay.

Based off of early feedback, there is no player edit mode, create a player is in. Play a few games and let us know what you think.
Platform: Xbox One

Last edited by CupCrazyManiac; 09-04-2014 at 06:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 Full Game EA Access XboxOne Trial Thread

I want to know if the graphics is more crisp and detailed in final release, thx !
Old 09-04-2014, 06:34 AM   #3
Rookie

CRIXUS81's Arena

OVR: 0

I love it so far! Downloaded the game at midnight and I'm pretty sure I have already burned through 3 hours Played a few 'Play Now' games and I noticed that the ice tilt/insane scoring from the demo is gone. I was ending demo games with scores like 3-5, I was worried I'd end up having high scoring games like 12-9 once I started playing in longer than 2 min periods but thats not the case. So far the games have been an average of 3-4 goals in 5min periods.

Decided to say what the heck, with the lack of EASHL I figured I'd mess around with HUT and on my very first pack (not the starter) I pulled Gabriel Landeskog, I was like WOW!!! I'm glad that the HUT menus are simple, I was worried EA would get carried away with the flashiness kinda like Madden FUT. On my quick HUT game that I played vs the CPU Landeskog scored 2 goals, one while he was on his knees, so yeah I am stoked for the 9th.

Quick question: I had the game preordered on Amazon but decided to cancel because UPS usually doesn't deliver anything in my place till 6pm and figured the Xbox one pre download would be way more convenient. How does it work when it comes to EA Access? Do I still need to download the pre download, or can I just use the current game I just downloaded this evening? I know after my 6hrs are up I'll get a message saying my time is up and go buy the game. But if I preorder the game will I just be able to boot up the current game I have now on the 9th?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:57 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIXUS81

Quick question: I had the game preordered on Amazon but decided to cancel because UPS usually doesn't deliver anything in my place till 6pm and figured the Xbox one pre download would be way more convenient. How does it work when it comes to EA Access? Do I still need to download the pre download, or can I just use the current game I just downloaded this evening? I know after my 6hrs are up I'll get a message saying my time is up and go buy the game. But if I preorder the game will I just be able to boot up the current game I have now on the 9th?

You should be able to boot up the current game you have now [on the 9th].
Old 09-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #5
Rookie

You can't replay highlight videos. No goals, nothing. Sad news to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 07:08 AM   #6
Rookie

Question Edit player is gone ,if you change a goalie between two teams what team colour is it on the equipment?in other versions you have to Edit the colours to the new team.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:15 AM   #7
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

Is adjustable custom camera still in the game?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzerman101
Question Edit player is gone ,if you change a goalie between two teams what team colour is it on the equipment?in other versions you have to Edit the colours to the new team.
Player editing is gone? Wow, EA, this is really ****ed up...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »