Home

EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update

This is a discussion on EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update

EA Sports will completely remove Ray Rice from Madden NFL 15 in the next roster update, which is scheduled to arrive later this week.

UPDATE: The official Madden NFL 15 twitter account has just made it official. The roster update arrives on Friday.

Source - Mike Garafolo: FOX Sports 1 NFL insider
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden to remove Ray Rice

see, this is the thing that's going to drive me absolutely ape. i have my cfm all ready to go to play my first pre season game tonight, now having rice in the game, will bug me to death knowing a new roster is coming out to shank him.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Good.

10 characters
Old 09-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
see, this is the thing that's going to drive me absolutely ape. i have my cfm all ready to go to play my first pre season game tonight, now having rice in the game, will bug me to death knowing a new roster is coming out to shank him.
I have the same problem...

But for once I've never been more happy to restart a CFM. See ya Rice!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #5
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Source tells @FOXSports1 that @EASPORTS will remove Ray Rice from Madden '15 as part of Wk 1 update. Won't be on Ravens or free agent lists.
That's why I always just go ahead and move forward. You have to just pretend that your CFM is your own little NFL universe. It's impossible for everything to stay exactly like it is in real life forever. I just roll with it. I'll be playing with him in the game.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

even if they remove him I believe he will still be in the cfm roster because EA has removed players before but yet there coded into the cfm file.

take for example they removed vilma a few yrs back for the bounty stuff but yet in cfm he was still in the game then when he got put back into the game there was 2 vilma's in your cfm.

also last yr in 25 EA removed WR Anthony Armstrong so when the browns signed him... I had to rename a player with same exp yrs as him... so I started up a cfm... going through the FA wr's and who's sitting in the WR's? none other then the REAL Armstrong.

Same with the chiefs LB again few yrs back they removed him from game but yet in cfm he was in the FA pool.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #7
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
That's why I always just go ahead and move forward. You have to just pretend that your CFM is your own little NFL universe. It's impossible for everything to stay exactly like it is in real life forever. I just roll with it. I'll be playing with him in the game.
I completely hear you about it being your own little universe. I did that in M25, when I brought in to develop Tebow (don't hate! lol) after Brees retired after one year.

But I'm also a little annal about the situation, and just actually set up my week 1 online CFM, but I think I'll hold off until he's gone. To each his own I supposed. I respect your opinion on the subject though.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #8
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
even if they remove him I believe he will still be in the cfm roster because EA has removed players before but yet there coded into the cfm file.

take for example they removed vilma a few yrs back for the bounty stuff but yet in cfm he was still in the game then when he got put back into the game there was 2 vilma's in your cfm.

also last yr in 25 EA removed WR Anthony Armstrong so when the browns signed him... I had to rename a player with same exp yrs as him... so I started up a cfm... going through the FA wr's and who's sitting in the WR's? none other then the REAL Armstrong.

Same with the chiefs LB again few yrs back they removed him from game but yet in cfm he was in the FA pool.
That is interesting. I wonder if the same issue will happen again. I think they probably remove all trace of him being in-game this go around somehow, though. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »