Home

EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update

This is a discussion on EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden to remove Ray Rice

Well it's about time they fixed that tiny titan bug anyways.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:42 AM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That is interesting. I wonder if the same issue will happen again. I think they probably remove all trace of him being in-game this go around somehow, though. lol

yea lets hope so I believe they did the same with hernandez as we'll but like I said I know its happen before where they removed players and they was still in the FA Pool.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #11
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
see, this is the thing that's going to drive me absolutely ape. i have my cfm all ready to go to play my first pre season game tonight, now having rice in the game, will bug me to death knowing a new roster is coming out to shank him.
Can't you just not download the new roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #12
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

HES MY STARTING HALFBACK ON ULTIMATE TEAM

GOD DAMNET

hopefully theres a new collection where you can trade in ray rice for a coin reward
Old 09-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #13
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Can't you just not download the new roster?

not if he started his cfm he would have to restart it if he wants new updated roster.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #14
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I do love the NFL and team reacting after the fact. Everyone knew he beat his wife a few months ago but we heard all the PR crap about "he made a mistake" and "he is a changed man". Now that there is a video it is suddenly a huge deal. I don't blame EA at all as this was out of their hands but I congratulate them for doing the right thing.

The best part of this whole thing is Ray McDonald and Greg Hardy still played this week. I guess domestic abuse is only bad when there is a video, when there isn't the NFL can easily sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 09-09-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:21 PM   #15
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

On second thought, who knows how long before the next roster date comes out. It might be this evening or tomorrow, or the next day.

I also just set up an online CFM, as I am tired of waiting for offline CFM to be fixed, so I'm ready get gaming. I think I'll just go ahead and start my CFM. I already my my depth chart adjustments and schemes adjustments (still trying figure out if that matters lol), so I am going to start my first pre-season game tonight. To hell with it.

Once offline CFM is fixed and I switch back to that, he'll be gone.. so that's fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #16
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
On second thought, who knows how long before the next roster date comes out. It might be this evening or tomorrow, or the next day.

I also just set up an online CFM, as I am tired of waiting for offline CFM to be fixed, so I'm ready get gaming. I think I'll just go ahead and start my CFM. I already my my depth chart adjustments and schemes adjustments (still trying figure out if that matters lol), so I am going to start my first pre-season game tonight. To hell with it.

Once offline CFM is fixed and I switch back to that, he'll be gone.. so that's fine.

its posted in the OP thread it says it comes out Friday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »