Home

EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update

This is a discussion on EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 12:33 PM   #17
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
its posted in the OP thread it says it comes out Friday.
Whoops, missed that. Well then, I'm definitely going to just go ahead and start my CFM then. Not waiting that long, since online CFM is the only mode with any fixes right now.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #18
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

I wish there was just some way to start a franchise mode and there be an option to have the rosters update from within the franchise. I always do my best in editing teams on my own by controlling all 32 teams (which is a huge pain to even start the 32 team franchise), but players are always missing and depth charts can never be close to 100% accurate. I think that in 2014 we should have some kind of roster import from within an already-started franchise mode; if it's already in there, then I'm just not seeing it.

I just can't wait until late October/early November to start a franchise from the beginning. I like to keep things as close to real life as possible, playing the games week by week as the real season is going along.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #19
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I wish there was just some way to start a franchise mode and there be an option to have the rosters update from within the franchise. I always do my best in editing teams on my own by controlling all 32 teams (which is a huge pain to even start the 32 team franchise), but players are always missing and depth charts can never be close to 100% accurate. I think that in 2014 we should have some kind of roster import from within an already-started franchise mode; if it's already in there, then I'm just not seeing it.

I just can't wait until late October/early November to start a franchise from the beginning. I like to keep things as close to real life as possible, playing the games week by week as the real season is going along.
I think the reason they don't have a feature like that is because it only works for 32 team control. With out that once you start a franchise it is your own world and once teams start cutting and singing players that feature is useless and would probably mess things up if people tried to use it.

When you say keep things as close as possible to the real NFL, do you play the games so they match up exactly to the real games? Like for this week will Miami beat New England 33-20? I am not calling you out just curious as that seems like it would take a lot of work to do.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #20
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
This is BS! Leave him in the game!
Old 09-09-2014, 01:06 PM   #21
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
This is BS! Leave him in the game!
He is no longer part of the NFL, why should he be in the game? His contract was terminated and he was suspended indefinitely by the league. There is even talk of him being kicked out of the union at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #22
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

I figured this was coming so I went and lowered Rice's attributes to around a 67 overall or so, released him from the Ravens, and then started my CFM. Rice is sitting in FA and will never be signed.

Problem solved.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #23
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
When you say keep things as close as possible to the real NFL, do you play the games so they match up exactly to the real games? Like for this week will Miami beat New England 33-20? I am not calling you out just curious as that seems like it would take a lot of work to do.
Yep, I like to choose the same uniforms, arrange the depth charts as closely as possible, and control the winning team. In this case, it's going to be a bit difficult beating NE since I'm not the best player in the world, but I'll try for a few games. If I can't beat NE after a couple, I'll just sim the game and move on. I know I can't get results 100% the same as in real life, but I like to try anyways. It's really the only way I can enjoy Madden.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:24 PM   #24
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Madden to remove Ray Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
not if he started his cfm he would have to restart it if he wants new updated roster.
If he already started what does he need a new roster for? At one point do you just play your CFM? Do you start a new one every-time a new roster is released?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »