Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #17
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

they gotta stop demos on pro level. To many contested shots going in giving cheesers hope for the future

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-13-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
they gotta stop demos on pro level. To many contested shots going in giving cheesers hope for the future
i think it's perfect. we get those lousy cheesers hoping and then when the game comes out.. BAM!! crushed by simulation. a couple of returned games sure but a much better online environment i would think.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

I like the fatheads in the crowd, but it looks likes there's too many. It's a cool addition but if overdone can make the game look cheezy.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
I like the fatheads in the crowd, but it looks likes there's too many. It's a cool addition but if overdone can make the game look cheezy.
Totally agree
Old 09-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #21
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

the curry iso @ 4:20

the ball handling looked real smooth, but his jump shot is SOOOO bad, it seems no effort was put into correct animations again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #22
Pro

Durante jumper is so money. I did notice that during currys dribbling around 4:20 his feet were floating and not planting to the ground. It may have been a weird occurrence and I hope it is because I hated how you would slide last year
Old 09-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

Hoping that Dion Waiters does not suffer from the 'Monta Ellis / Swaggy P / Jamal Crawford syndrome', where they only look to shoot! OR I hope that tendency edits can address this...But of course, this is only two possessions that were shown. Just hoping I'm wrong...
Old 09-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #24
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
the curry iso @ 4:20

the ball handling looked real smooth, but his jump shot is SOOOO bad, it seems no effort was put into correct animations again?
Bro, like seriously, just stop. It's obvious that you come into every thread to nitpick everything and it's really annoying. You're not offering anything constructive and all you do is complain.

Go MIAMI Teams!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »