Home

PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #9
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
Is it up in Europe yet?
Comes out tomorrow in Europe I believe. That's what PES' twitter said this morning.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #10
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
just played it using a hong kong account. wow. just wow. this is not for fifa players. this is for people who love soccer. you have to think ahead in this game. time your touches (you can't run around nilly willy) and make the perfect pass. soooo fun to play with the stars too (not just another player that has amped up skills like in fifa). this is the best soccer, no sports game i have playing in a long time. i just keep saying one more game. i literally don't care what any trolls/haters have to say because its so much fun. its gonna be a long 2 months for the game to come. i am not saying its perfect (what game is) but it is great!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

We don't have a demo impression thread so I'll just post here. I played a couple games so far. You can't change the game speed, but I'm pretty sure it's on normal. That being said, the pace is much better than fifa on slow and sprint slider to 0. The gameplay feels really good. The graphics are more realistic. No bulky, muscled up cartoon like player models. Shooting feels good and with power. No floaty shots like pes likes to do. Didn't notice any bad gk ai either. Didn't notice the catch up bug either. Actually a few times I found myself hoping my guys would catch up because I was beat pretty bad on some runs.

I noticed a hint of overpowered through balls by the cpu, not for me though. Also, the cpu passing % was in the 90's. Could just be me getting used to the game though. Can't wait to see what the final game is like with more options
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #12
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
We don't have a demo impression thread so I'll just post here. I played a couple games so far. You can't change the game speed, but I'm pretty sure it's on normal. That being said, the pace is much better than fifa on slow and sprint slider to 0. The gameplay feels really good. The graphics are more realistic. No bulky, muscled up cartoon like player models. Shooting feels good and with power. No floaty shots like pes likes to do. Didn't notice any bad gk ai either. Didn't notice the catch up bug either. Actually a few times I found myself hoping my guys would catch up because I was beat pretty bad on some runs.

I noticed a hint of overpowered through balls by the cpu, not for me though. Also, the cpu passing % was in the 90's. Could just be me getting used to the game though. Can't wait to see what the final game is like with more options
Rck,

Can you change the difficulty?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #13
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Thanks for the impressions. Did you get it from the Asian store?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #14
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Rck,

Can you change the difficulty?
regular and superstar. I was on default, regular. Rusty on pes. Haha. Been on fifa 14 pc for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Thanks for the impressions. Did you get it from the Asian store?
Yes, hong kong.

Edit: I'm on ps4, btw.

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 09-17-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #15
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
regular and superstar. I was on default, regular. Rusty on pes. Haha. Been on fifa 14 pc for a while

Yes, hong kong.

Edit: I'm on ps4, btw.
Thanks again. I'm on PS4 as well. Is the game text in English?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 02:28 PM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Thanks again. I'm on PS4 as well. Is the game text in English?
Yes.

Another thing in the demo, no commentary. Stadium atmosphere is ok. Sounds like the usual pes crowd chants and drone. Fifa definitely tops it in this category this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »