Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #17
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NLSC Podcast with Leftos

If you've ever heard him on any podcast before you've heard his passion.

On czars show as well
Old 09-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

Leftos, were you guys able to make big Free Agents consider the size of the market? Or is it something to consider for next year?

Thanks! I'm just starting the podcast, should be interesting.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:37 PM   #19
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

That's already there, and we have fixed a number of legacy issues with Free Agency for 2K15. We're looking to do much more work in the future too, so I'm looking for fresh feedback and reports on issues this year.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 09-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #20
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Hey Leftos, can you answer a quick question? Is there a player cap on number of players the game can handle? example: 250 players in FA Sorry if this has been answered before and this might not be the forum for this but thought I'd ask real quick. Thanks

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 09-17-2014, 02:51 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Is there any talk about how trade logic has been improved? I'm interested to see how often trades happen, if they involve stars, and if they make sense for make up of the team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 03:04 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 33

Great podcast, liked how you shared your feelings of working on the game and for 2K-VC ... once again, wish you the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
That's already there, and we have fixed a number of legacy issues with Free Agency for 2K15. We're looking to do much more work in the future too, so I'm looking for fresh feedback and reports on issues this year.
Can we have a say (edit) on that ? On how much does a market weights into a player decission ? Would love to be able to, specially as seasons go on. Would also like to have a say on a per player level.

Also, any news/details that can be shared in respect of total sim control ? Has it been expanded ?

If not already implemented, please consider:
- a create a staff (coaches, assistants, other members).
- to be able to edit, trade, sign, resign existing coaches as well as having a coaches FA screen, composed of our created coaches and at least fictitional ones (entirely editable).
- to be able to edit each GM stance on both, roster movement (sell, buy, stay put) and draft (best overall talent, best talen of position of need, best potential, best skills).
- implement de DLeague, preferrably as a feature within the launched game but ultimately, even as a paid DLC.
- implement a track a rivalry feature, something that if certaint conditions are met can be reflected and referenced thorugh the modes, helping scalate the momentum for key games, playoffs race and actual playoffs and finals ... evolving as seasons go on.
- implement some type of annalisys of roster movement, where trades, releases and signs are referenced ... and maybe the impact of such moves after a few games ... for in season (even when on court) and off season.

P.S:
Just taking advantage of your presence here, so pardon my mini wishlist.
Hope not to sound as non grateful, am actually pretty satisfied even if I havent seen the full extend of your implementations and fixes ... I just love the attention you seem to put on us and our needs and wants ... anyways, looking forward to play the game.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #23
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Also, any news/details that can be shared in respect of total sim control ? Has it been expanded ?
Why don't you take a listen to the podcast?
Novato, CA, USA
Old 09-17-2014, 03:07 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Why don't you take a listen to the podcast?
Still listening, am at 45 min mark, hehehe, sorry ! :

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »