Home

Complete List of Leagues and Clubs in FIFA 15

This is a discussion on Complete List of Leagues and Clubs in FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #9
Rookie

JO122194's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Complete List of Leagues and Clubs in FIFA 15

Anyone have a guess on how long it would take before the update potentially containing New York City FC would take? How long was it last year? Really want to take them since their new and put them in the lowest league in England or maybe Bundsliga 2. try to make them the US one euro team.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #10
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO122194
Anyone have a guess on how long it would take before the update potentially containing New York City FC would take? How long was it last year? Really want to take them since their new and put them in the lowest league in England or maybe Bundsliga 2. try to make them the US one euro team.
The only time they've added an MLS team was Whitecaps, and that came in the spring I believe.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
We badly need what NCAA Football had back in 09 for all EA titles.
Yes, full uniform customization is needed, but you don't want the NCAA Teambuilder. It was extremely template based, even the uploadable logos were limited in what you could do. Not to mention EA hardly touched the feature in the 5 years after it appeared.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #12
Rookie

JO122194's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
The only time they've added an MLS team was Whitecaps, and that came in the spring I believe.
yea that was what I was assuming since they only have like 6 people on the roster anyway
Old 09-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #13
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Starting to think the Creation Centre has been removed, thought it would be, thought they announced it, but now I think it is official. Still nothing on their website about it anymore.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Because they have to buy the rights from every football association separately, and for the WC it worked a different way.

I know because the idiotic president of the Croatian FA asked for too much money and our national team has been out of FIFA for two years now.
You are so right about FA's in general. I mean I know there are two sides to every negotiation and associations need to get paid to license their likenesses, etc, but wouldn't it make sense for them to at least make some $$$ (even if it's less than they hoped to get) and then have their national team represented on the largest video game football franchise in the world? It would have to help promote the national team in some way, wouldn't it?? But perhaps I don't know the whole picture. But what I do know is that the two most common words I've always heard mentioned in regard to nearly every country FA are "corrupt" & "political". So perhaps that helps explain why some FA's can't get there, uh, act--together. So many other teams/players I'd like to play with in the new FIFA '15!--and Croatia with their great-looking kits! As always...hopefully next year...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »