Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 12:13 AM   #17
Rookie

GaryPaytonFanboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - #200 - 151

I hope you all realize that the ratings system is different in 2k15 than it has been for the past few years
Old 09-19-2014, 12:19 AM   #18
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Just can't get over Giannis' rating. Do these guys just look at box score stats, and base the ratings off that?

Anybody who follows bball knows wheat a freak he is, in so many departments. Stuff he did last year, at his size, is truly astounding. There's a reason theres so much hype surrounding him.

And then to see the players they have above him?? Including his teammate, Khris Middleton? This is absurd....
Yet he continues to be a below average shooter, rebounder and defender. Don't let hype cloud your judgment . a 74 rating while shooting 41% and 34% from 3pt like is gracious. We also don't know what he is categorized as so hold your horses

Also I will ignore your obvious bias lol

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

Last edited by thedream2k13; 09-19-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #19
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Ok, so I'm assuming his potential is sky high, as it should be. So then for his overall to be 74, you must really have him rated pretty low in other categories.

I will agree his shooting needs improvement. But the kid is 19, 6'11"with a wingspan of a condor. He has the handles of a PG. Passing of a PG. Very good defender. Can get to the hoop at will. Can go full court in 4 steps. Etc, etc.

Being rated a 74 is one thing. Seeing the guys who's rated higher is another. Holy man...

I suggest anybody who didn't see Giannis play much last year go to YouTube and watch his season highlights. He truly is a freak.

And yes, I will still be buying the game.
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with
Old 09-19-2014, 12:28 AM   #20
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

I like Giannis as well as anyone else but his body of work on the court hasn't caught up to his potential just yet. He really is a freak though.

Right now he relies on getting most of his offense in transition and getting in the paint, if that isn't working then he is mainly a spot of shooter. His mid range jumper may have potential but he just didn't make many mid range jumpers which I bet is holding him way back. He also didn't do well in pick and roll situations as the ball handler is a solid defender especially at using his length to contest shots and help defend

3 ft-10 ft 17%fg
10-16ft 11%fg
16-23ft 22%fg
3pt 35%fg

At rim 57%
Old 09-19-2014, 12:31 AM   #21
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with
Basically play to the strengths of your player and you will be ok. His strengths right now is transition baskets and defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 01:16 AM   #22
Rookie

Indiana Trece's Arena

Quote:
Just can't get over Giannis' rating. Do these guys just look at box score stats, and base the ratings off that?

Anybody who follows bball knows wheat a freak he is, in so many departments. Stuff he did last year, at his size, is truly astounding. There's a reason theres so much hype surrounding him.

And then to see the players they have above him?? Including his teammate, Khris Middleton? This is absurd....
Like others have said, I like Giannis and his potential, he is a very intriguing player. He still has a lot to prove, though.

Wasn't he in the low 60's last year? At least he is in the 70's and will probably improve over the year.

I can relate though, I felt a similar way with Paul George before he became a big name.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:32 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

giannis (among others) is Extremely overrated. Something in the 60s would be fair

Last edited by 2_headedmonster; 09-19-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:33 AM   #24
MVP

Number999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Trece
Like others have said, I like Giannis and his potential, he is a very intriguing player. He still has a lot to prove, though.

Wasn't he in the low 60's last year? At least he is in the 70's and will probably improve over the year.

I can relate though, I felt a similar way with Paul George before he became a big name.
Exactly how I feel. He has potential sure, but it's the same reason Anthony Davis isn't rated right next to KD and LeBron, sure he can get there, but what does it matter right now? Also it leaves a lot of growth for him to have.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »