Home

NBA Live 15 Screenshots of Every Arena

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Screenshots of Every Arena within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2014, 03:59 PM   #17
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: arenas in live 15

One of the biggest takeaways from these screens to me, is that it looks like Lighting may have been finalized, or close to it. That is normally one of the last things that they do, after tweaking and fine tuning gameplay. I think normally developers try to get every ounce of performance towards gameplay, then after they have it fixed to where they want it, then use the rest of the processing power to tweak lighting. That's exciting to me.

Game looks beautiful, and these screens I don't believe do it justice. Playing at Staples vs the Clippers and playing at Staples vs the Lakers are two totally different atmospheres, and it's well replicated here. Kudos EA.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Ultimately Live 15 can't sell you smoke and mirrors they have to sell a game. So instead of jumping to conclusions why not just wait and see what the game really is.

I agree they are clearly not showing the game. However this does not mean the game is poorly done. I contend that this is EA taking ever step to make sure that when you get a full look at the game it's as tuned and polished as possible. Live is in an unenviable situation where they have the most to prove and the most to lose. I think they are trying to be calculated.
Do you have proof this is what EA is doing? Because I have proof that every time they hide the game something is wrong but aren't you jumping to conclusions in your assessment on what EA is doing I have 4 years to back up the things I say what do you have hope?
Old 09-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #19
Rookie

PorkySpurs14's Arena

OVR: 0
Spurs even have their 2014 Championship Banner already in the game how legit is that!!
Old 09-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #20
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshots of Every Arena

even though i love Oracle Arena, I just love hearing and seeing the name Madison Square Garden for the NYK's Arena

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 09-20-2014, 04:15 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Compared to 2k's I really like how this looks...I think EA did a helluva job capturing the lighting and the looks of the arenas and WTF get on the horn with someone over there to get the game to the PC market. They can score this game a 6 and I will buy the PC version.

LOVE IT!
When people usually make comparisons, they show items from both parties (in this case Live v. 2K). Just for future reference. That way people can read and see what you're talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #22
Rookie

ehhhhhhh pictures...on the pictures also bad games look great. And on trailers too. But gameplay of Nba Live 15 still sux big time!
Old 09-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #23
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhova
Do you have proof this is what EA is doing? Because I have proof that every time they hide the game something is wrong but aren't you jumping to conclusions in your assessment on what EA is doing I have 4 years to back up the things I say what do you have hope?

Did you read my post. Does it say I know anything you don't? My point is that just because they aren't giving updates and in game vids doesn't mean it's something negative. Which isn't the same as saying it's something positive or you should ignore recent history.

My point is it doesn't matter whether or not you are optimistic or pessimistic about the years title based on EA's marketing tactics. We will all have a chance to play the game before launch. And on the off chance they try to pull a Madden it will only hurt Live 15 as most of the gamers won't support this game without playing it first based on said history.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:11 PM   #24
Rookie

People on these boardd sure love to kick someone when he's down..give EA some props and chill tfo!! 2k14 last year was all glitz but had plenty of issues. The better EA gets = the ever more better 2k stays

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »