Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2014, 11:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
When you have morons trying to tell you Kyle Korver isnt good, they really deem themselves irrelevant when we talk about ratings lol. Any team on the league would gladly take Korver on their team. Possibly the best 3pt spot up guy in the league, eats glass, and can defend. NEVER stops moving on the perimeter. If he was on the Spurs, they'd never lose haha
Old 09-23-2014, 12:24 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
When you have morons trying to tell you Kyle Korver isnt good, they really deem themselves irrelevant when we talk about ratings lol. Any team on the league would gladly take Korver on their team. Possibly the best 3pt spot up guy in the league, eats glass, and can defend. NEVER stops moving on the perimeter. If he was on the Spurs, they'd never lose haha
corner threes all day
Old 09-23-2014, 12:40 AM   #19
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

I'm a little shocked at how high of a ratings bump Miles Plumlee earned, but he did have good season for Phoenix last year. Plus, much like his younger brother he's a plus athlete for a center.

Also, Derrick Favor is incorrectly slotted as a PF when he played most of his minutes last season at center. It would screw up the list to change him now but during a roster update it would be nice.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-23-2014, 01:34 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

Tyreke Evans really turned his game around the 2nd half of last season, he looked a lot like the guy who won rookie of the year that we all remembered.. Surprised to see him and Batum not topping that list of guys, considering how well rounded they are.. Factor in the boost the athletic players have been getting, I'm shocked that Batum isn't an 80+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2014, 01:34 AM   #21
Rookie

I looked it up out of curiosity. Kyle Korver was number five among shooting guard in real plus minus last year.

Big props to the devs both for their interactions on the forum (best dev involvement that I've personally seen for a game), as well the quality of everything they've showed us so far.

I'm personally excited for how the ratings system works out based on what we've seen. You can quibble with this player or that player's rating if you want, but looking at it from a more general scope I see really encouraging trends.

Players seemed to be grouped in logical clusters to me. What I mean is things like that number 4 or 5 starters and top sixth men all show up roughly near each other on the list. Or you can find prospects who have proven something on the court, but have a long way yet to go, near each other too, separated from talented prospects who haven't produced at all. Seeing players like Kyle Korver and Channing Frye, who have been shortchanged in previous games but have a statistically proven impact on their team, make a jump is great to see.

I'm also really glad that I haven't seen anything yet that jumped out at me like Bynum or Caron Butler last year, where the overall rating far exceeded real impact on the floor when they played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 01:55 AM   #22
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Jeff Teague 78? He is definitely +80.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:57 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Tyreke Evans really turned his game around the 2nd half of last season, he looked a lot like the guy who won rookie of the year that we all remembered.. Surprised to see him and Batum not topping that list of guys, considering how well rounded they are.. Factor in the boost the athletic players have been getting, I'm shocked that Batum isn't an 80+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Tyreke was actually extremely solid when Jrue went down. He basically played point for them and at one point as putting up LeBron type numbers in terms of rebounds and assists.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:45 AM   #24
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Aaron Afflalo is so underrated. At least put this man in the 80 range or at 80 out of respect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »