Home

NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 5 Centers

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 5 Centers within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 05:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 5 Centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
No roster editing in Live 15, sadly. They promise to regularly update the roster with rating edits and player transactions. We'll see......

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
Yeah I know. I was referring to the fact that Howard had on 2 diff sleeves which I found odd so I read into it. I'm aware of the no editing of rosters though.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:46 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovo_1013
I noticed there's a patch on cousins jersey and Dwight Howard has 2 different color sleeves on.( I wonder if that's a hint at the editing/customization we'll have access to).
30th anniversary for KINGS
Old 09-27-2014, 05:48 PM   #19
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
What?

Did I miss something in my reply? They promise to keep the game up to date, but fell short on that very promise last year. Hopefully they will be doing regular updates - weekly, at the least - that include ratings and accessories.

The no editing or customization has been known for quite some time and is very disappointing, IMO. Especially when you read about all the work done by 23 to make their last quality title (NBA Live 10) truly shine.

Edit: Correcting my earlier assumption that Playmaker did the Live 10 edits when in fact it was 23.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-27-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #20
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Yes but what makes you think he's Top 5 anymore?

He's the 3rd best player on his team. Just because the other game over-inflated his rating, it doesn't mean that the Live team will do the same.
Duncan was far from the 3rd best player on the Spurs last year. He was arguably the best player throughout most of the season and post season. Parker had a down year, mostly do to injuries and fatigue, and Kawhi didn't assert himself until January, after returning from a broken hand, and really in the Finals.

Duncan is still one of the best two - way players in the NBA and possibly the smartest player in the entire league. Even though Cousins, Nowitzki and Gasol put up solid numbers, I still would take Duncan over any of them based on last year's play.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #21
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Did I miss something in my reply? They promise to keep the game up to date, but fell short on that very promise last year. Hopefully they will be doing regular updates - weekly, at the least - that include ratings and accessories.

The no editing or customization has been known for quite some time and is very disappointing, IMO. Especially when you read about all the work done by Playmaker to make their last quality title (NBA Live 10) truly shine.

I edited Live 10, Playmakers edited everything else from Live 06 til either 08 or 09 then he said forget it. They never touched ratings and synergy was nothing but a big mask because it had bigs doing things they'd never do and other stuff but anyway

I agree, I thought we all knew no customizations anywhere in this game except that rising star mode... Why does everyone seem so shocked when its old news?

Ah and man, those jersey boobs are killin it... what the heck is wrong

Last edited by 23; 09-27-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #22
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Player faces overall look on point. The ratings seem kind of high but I have to look at the individual ratings first
Faces look good but at this point, where we are with videogame technology, there is no excuse for nba faces to be off, especially the stars. There might be slight imperfections here and there but we should be able to recognize the majority of players by face.

I do agree the ratings look high but we'll see how it translates to on court action. As long as players play like themselves and put up realistic stats all is good.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #23
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Ea, after rookie's, can you put a stop to this and release moregame info? BBesides team ratings everything else is pointless imo.
I hope they don't even wait that long. There is no reason that they couldn't release info and videos as well as the ratings. To use 2k as an example they have released my career info, a new trailer, a video talking about freelance offense, as well as ratings as week.

EA could easily release videos with these ratings. EX: 1 minute video 10 second D.Howard highlight with rating at the bottom, 10 second Noah highlight with rating at the bottom, etc. Or, like 2K, release the ratings as well as unrelated info and video.

Since Live doesn't release til the end of October they have time to release info but I dont see how waiting benefits them. The way I see it once 2K releases it going to be tough to get people interested in another basketball game and based off last years sales Live doesnt have a big enough fanbase to bank on their support.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:51 PM   #24
Rookie

zmoney117's Arena

all I can think when I see dwight is MOOBS. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »