Home

Andre Reed and Mike Ditka Now Available in MUT

This is a discussion on Andre Reed and Mike Ditka Now Available in MUT within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Andre Reed and Mike Ditka Now Available in MUT

Two new legends have made their way into Ultimate Team This weekend. According to EA Sports on Twitter: "Legend Mike Ditka and New Legend Andre Reed are now live in Madden Ultimate Team. Complete Ditka's Set and find Andre in packs."

ANDRE REED
The Buffalo Bills Hall-of-Famer is the second NEW Legend to Ultimate Team this year. Reed ranks in the top 15 in NFL history for receptions, receiving yards, receiving TD’s and yards per catch. At 93 OVR, he's a great addition to anyone’s passing game.

MIKE DITKA
Ditka was ahead of his time in the 1960s. As a rookie, he had more than 1,000 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns in 14 games.

Are you planning on using either player on your MUT squad?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are these guys playable in the game? I still don't get why we don't get any classic NFL teams, with real old school players and legends with stadiums. It may cost but they could just make up the offensive and defensive line.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
Are these guys playable in the game? I still don't get why we don't get any classic NFL teams, with real old school players and legends with stadiums. It may cost but they could just make up the offensive and defensive line.
It's a pretty big hassle to get everyone signed individually. Plus let's say a guy like the RB doesn't want to sign, boom! Sorta wrecks everything. I'm impressed with what 2k has done with there legend teams but yet again each team only has a 12 man roster. That's just enough to cover the starting offence let alone a whole team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »