Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro (Shaky-Cam) NSFW Language

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro (Shaky-Cam) NSFW Language within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjumpman_23
The bad gameplay made the flaws show in the game, but im still excited though. I would be more excited if the full roster along with screenshots were shown. Ive heard the rumours of the nxt wrestlers being added, just wish we could see them in action.
So true, I was going to complain about the guy playing but it really helped show the stuff that still hasn't changed in the game. People have already brought up the flaws above. These just better not still be in the game at the end of this gen.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:07 AM   #10
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro (Shaky-Cam) NSFW Languag

The guy who lost was mad as **** hahahaha! Ah anyway, gameplay was alright I guess. Still wanna get my hands on it. Really love that you can tell when guys are tired though it adds a lot to the match.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-30-2014, 07:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro (Shaky-Cam) NSFW Languag

Seems like you can nail the rko from any position and its up to you to find the right position to connect it. So wether some one is at the top rope to flying at yo, you can trigger the animation to get into the rko independently... Very noice!!! (Da czar voice)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
This looks awful. I had expected the game to be similar to last gen versions, only much prettier, but honestly it doesn't even look like a big upgrade visually. It doesn't help to have a couple of noobs playing and filming the video off a screen, but I don't see anything here that would remotely interest me enough to buy the game.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0
The collision detection is horrible! Didn't expect to see the invisble wall still present in next gen...
Old 10-02-2014, 01:04 PM   #14
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Loving the pace but too bad the guy that lost was complaining about his wrestler not getting up. Hope that doesn't become a trend, its refreshing to see guys sell moves. WWE is a low intensity product and that should be reflected some way in the game.

Video showed a lot of long time flaws though..

Last edited by Jukeman; 10-02-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

There was quite a bit of poor stuff in that video, but I repeat what ice been saying for weeks - we should judge it based on two competent players or one competent player against the AI.

I'm not worried.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »