Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #17
Rookie

xr2unitx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, Shaq & Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The Verizon Center is wayyyy too dark. The lighting is nothing like real life.
They probably do that on purpose in order to improve performance/framerates. Just my guess.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #18
Rookie

Coolade's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Why are we still unable to see stamina when making substitutions with the d-pad?

Because 2k hates us. Having to call a full timeout just to see how tired your players are is so frustrating. I don't really understand it.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:56 PM   #19
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, Shaq & Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolade
Because 2k hates us. Having to call a full timeout just to see how tired your players are is so frustrating. I don't really understand it.
You could also pause and do your subs, it's not as quick, but it's the best way to do them without calling a TO. People are so dramatic.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #20
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr2unitx
They probably do that on purpose in order to improve performance/framerates. Just my guess.
That's actually not it, if anything cutting sideline characters and crowd detail improves performance. This is a 2k thing and it's been like this since about 2k8 or 2k9.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #21
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Is anyone else concerned with the number of Illegal/Moving screen fouls being called between these vids and the live stream the other night? Hopefully a slider adjustment can help that if it turns out to be too much of a problem in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617
Seems like the music is all muted in the video?
I reckon it is, since that Ernie & Shaq part would be really boring without at least some background music.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #23
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Also, I understand there's been a push back and reduction of cameramen along the baseline in real life, but is it really just one cameraman per quadrant? Hopefully, if I were playing the game myself my attention would not be drawn to that aspect but it's still looking awfully baron out there, with the Wizards mascot having his own personal mass of space and whatnot.
As was in my thread, it's so empty. It's especially noticeable when you are in big games. The NBA only limited it to five PER SIDE of the basket. So 10 on each side of the floor and they have to leave I believe a certain amount of feet for players to run past the basket. Either way, the switch to NG has been brutal on some of the smaller details.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

In the future, it'd be cool if 2K could find a way to just slightly reel in the types of alley-oop that occurs at 8:55 of the Warriors video, where a pass can be initiated while a receiver hasn't even reached the three point line yet, as the ball will float as high as necessary to allow that player to super speed under for the jam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Is anyone else concerned with the number of Illegal/Moving screen fouls being called between these vids and the live stream the other night? Hopefully a slider adjustment can help that if it turns out to be too much of a problem in the game.
I believe that has been acknowledged by folks in charge. I cannot recall for sure, but I thought I recall them saying it may need to be tweaked a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
As was in my thread, it's so empty. It's especially noticeable when you are in big games. The NBA only limited it to five PER SIDE of the basket. So 10 on each side of the floor and they have to leave I believe a certain amount of feet for players to run past the basket. Either way, the switch to NG has been brutal on some of the smaller details.
Bummer. Again though, hopefully the action on the court will lead me to not notice the baselines too much.

Last edited by VDusen04; 10-02-2014 at 04:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »