Home

EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #3 Coming Soon, Details Included

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #3 Coming Soon, Details Included within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #3 Coming Soon, Details Included

Another free content update is coming soon for EA Sports UFC, which includes two new fighters, gameplay improvements and more in-game animations.

EA Sports UFC will add Gunnar Nelson from the Welterweight division and Tim Kennedy from the Middleweight division.

Check out the video to see the new fighters, which includes Guillotine Takedown Reversals and Finish the Fight 2.0.

Key Gameplay Updates:

Finish the Fight 2.0: Finish off a rocked opponent, running them down across the Octagon with a flurry of punches once they’ve been wobbled.

Guillotine Takedown Reversals: Users can now attempt a Guillotine submission while being taken down. This move is only available to fighters who can perform a Guillotine choke from Full Guard. To initiate the submission, deny the takedown by pressing R1/RB and down on the Right Stick.

Takedown Variety: More variety added to takedowns based on denial and input times. Perfect takedowns will now end in Half Guard, while late denials or inputs will end in Full Guard.

Slips: Back slips will now hold longer to avoid strikes and side slips now have improved evasive properties.

Fatigued Kicks: New animations now added for fatigued kicks during health events or low stamina.

Nick Diaz in Middleweight Division: Silva vs. Diaz might still be four months off, but with Nick now available for play in the Middleweight division, you can start matching them up immediately. Manual Taunts have never been so useful.

Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Got this game on Monday. Gotta say it plays a whole lot better than the demo did back when it was released and am so glad EA is supporting the title this way. Now, if I could only learn how to play it better.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
Rookie

amazing game, and great update its looking like. Although i nearly throw the disc out the window everyday (basically with every ea game)
Old 10-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
I mazed how far this game has come since its release. I've never seen patches make a game drastically better like each patch for this game has. It's a completely new experience with each. I am amazed EA actually was able to do this and I don't see why a lot of other games don't ad in stuff like this if it is missing once it releases.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
I am amazed*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #3 Coming Soon, Details Included

I'm ecstatic for this update, but I have one complaint.

If you're gonna move Nick Diaz to 185, why can't you just move Mousasi as well? I've been wanting Mousasi in 185 since the game launched and it seems pretty easy if you ask me.

And its also a shame that we lost Rumble..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 10-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I'm ecstatic for this update, but I have one complaint.

If you're gonna move Nick Diaz to 185, why can't you just move Mousasi as well? I've been wanting Mousasi in 185 since the game launched and it seems pretty easy if you ask me.

And its also a shame that we lost Rumble..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
Working on it.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #3 Coming Soon, Details Included

Awesome work EA. Is this the last game play update?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »