Home

Madden NFL 15 on iOS: Even At Free, It Still Isn't Worth Your Money (Review)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 on iOS: Even At Free, It Still Isn't Worth Your Money (Review) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Between this and FIFA mobile turning into effectively UT freemium games (like literally EA doesn't even sugarcoat the FIFA game calling it FIFA Ultimate Team this year), things aren't looking up for mobile sports gaming (and mobile gaming in general).

It used to be pretty good with premium titles, and at least FIFA last season gave the option of a manager mode for $4.99 or $5.99, which is acceptable for a game of FIFA's quality. At least create a manager mode or career mode and give us an option to pay for it.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:55 PM   #10
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 on iOS: Even At Free, It Still Isn't Worth Your Money (Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
There are good mobile games, lots of them actually. This isn't one of them. I have the Android version of this and it's terrible.

I much prefer NFL 2013. Better graphics, better animations, better control, some commentary. Only thing that kills it is that all the players are fictional and you have to actually pay for more teams if you want to play with more than one.
Deleted...
Old 10-14-2014, 02:06 AM   #11
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I played it on Android it is fun for a few hours but after that the idea of playing with fake players wears thin. Especially since the game is too easy. It's impossible to get a real team without spending actual money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 07:53 PM   #12
Rookie

NOppenheimer's Arena

The only time I've ever been stopped on a drive so far is when my KR fumbled on a return. Way to easy/unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »