Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 05:47 AM   #1
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360)

Madden NFL 15 title update #2 is available now for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users. Here are the details.

XBOX 360 AND PS3 CHANGES:

- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Numerous stability improvements
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M15 Update #1 - Impressions Thread

I just simmed a couple of seasons of offline cfm and stats are on par with online cfm meaning more passing yards/tds, less picks and sacks etc.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:06 AM   #3
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Simmed a season....

Passing Yards and TD's up to normal par area... Int's seemed high across the board.

Rushing was horrible... 2 total players over 1000 yards, and TDs seemed low 11 was highest, about 10 total players over 9 Rushing TD's.

Receiving was kinda normal for Receptions and Yards.... TD's again the problem, too low... 11 was high, about a handful had 10 recv TDs.

Tackles looked normal ... Maybe low in the Sacks, 17 was highest about 10 players in double digit Sacks.

Int's was high.... leader with 15, then 13 and 11.... then about 30 guys with 7-8 Int's, too many !

Punting was horrible... like 34 yards avg..... not Net after TB and returns... 34 Avg.... 30-32 net !

Just weird how some things that have never been broken....are now broken!

And for anyone (like me) that was hoping that they opened up some editing options to players appearances with CFM with a patch....
that did not happen with this patch !!!

Old 10-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

XBOX 360 AND PS3 CHANGES:
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Numerous stability improvements

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...adden-15-patch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-07-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360)

Qb signature styles worked already. And there isn't a defensive camera in last gen.

Hopefully there is a fix for user secondary coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #6
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Simmed a season....

Passing Yards and TD's up to normal par area... Int's seemed high across the board.

Rushing was horrible... 2 total players over 1000 yards, and TDs seemed low 11 was highest, about 10 total players over 9 Rushing TD's.

Receiving was kinda normal for Receptions and Yards.... TD's again the problem, too low... 11 was high, about a handful had 10 recv TDs.

Tackles looked normal ... Maybe low in the Sacks, 17 was highest about 10 players in double digit Sacks.

Int's was high.... leader with 15, then 13 and 11.... then about 30 guys with 7-8 Int's, too many !

Punting was horrible... like 34 yards avg..... not Net after TB and returns... 34 Avg.... 30-32 net !

Just weird how some things that have never been broken....are now broken!

And for anyone (like me) that was hoping that they opened up some editing options to players appearances with CFM with a patch....
that did not happen with this patch !!!
I noticed that this was c&p word for word from the current gen forums, so I don't know which gen this poster is playing on.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence

Hopefully there is a fix for user secondary coverage.
Yes!

This needs to be addressed on all consoles!

It will grieve me to still see defenders suck thier thumbs at the snap and let the receiver gain five yards before they decide to finally respond which is to no avail as their reaction is nonchalant & lacks any semblance of hustle.

It will grieve me to still see defenders suck their thumbs in zone and not react to targets
in or entering their zone.

It will grieve me to see my defenders not react to their targeted receiver or the ball thrown in their targeted window or worst: completely ball on their target mid route for no logical reason and essentially giving the QB and Receiver a free pass into the endzone.

It will be all the more clear the Pass D Reaction Times and Reaction Animations were retrograded on purpose for nefarious reasons.

EA has got to patch the Pass Coverage AI: it is the #1 grievance for Online H2H experience.

H2H opponents get booted for grieving but what can we do and who can we contact when is the Gameplay that is grieving us?

Who can kick these guys butts for the asinine implementation of reprobate AI coverage?
Old 10-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Yes!

This needs to be addressed on all consoles!

It will grieve me to still see defenders suck thier thumbs at the snap and let the receiver gain five yards before they decide to finally respond which is to no avail as their reaction is nonchalant & lacks any semblance of hustle.

It will grieve me to still see defenders suck their thumbs in zone and not react to targets
in or entering their zone.

It will grieve me to see my defenders not react to their targeted receiver or the ball thrown in their targeted window or worst: completely ball on their target mid route for no logical reason and essentially giving the QB and Receiver a free pass into the endzone.

It will be all the more clear the Pass D Reaction Times and Reaction Animations were retrograded on purpose for nefarious reasons.

EA has got to patch the Pass Coverage AI: it is the #1 grievance for Online H2H experience.

H2H opponents get booted for grieving but what can we do and who can we contact when is the Gameplay that is grieving us?

Who can kick these guys butts for the asinine implementation of reprobate AI coverage?
Hanz,

I played 5 minute quarters, Bears vs Packers.

You can about guess who I was.

All Pro default, sliders at 50.

There was 1 DPI on the CPU. lol, on 50. It wasn't the right call, the ball sailed over Nelson's head, but the Safety bumped and DPI was called.

Anyway, Rodgers ended with 33% passing with 2 picks. If you aren't careful, it could be pick city.

Meshes, Drives and slants are harder to pass on and I'm loving every minute of it. Before the patch, those were all money plays.

Cutler missed three passes, two while in the grasp and one Int.

Packers had 4 sacks(5 minute quarters) and I think the Bears had 2 or 3.

Coverage is definitely better after a small sample size.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »