Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 04:46 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, 360)

Is this patch only available for xbox live gold users? I haven't wasted as much as the game cost on "gold" for the right to use my own internet.

I can download the roster updates whenever they come out on the 360 without the "gold" xbox live.

I played a game today and don't remember seeing any update download at any point.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #18
Rookie

joshopsu's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Simmed a season....

Passing Yards and TD's up to normal par area... Int's seemed high across the board.

Rushing was horrible... 2 total players over 1000 yards, and TDs seemed low 11 was highest, about 10 total players over 9 Rushing TD's.

Receiving was kinda normal for Receptions and Yards.... TD's again the problem, too low... 11 was high, about a handful had 10 recv TDs.

Tackles looked normal ... Maybe low in the Sacks, 17 was highest about 10 players in double digit Sacks.

Int's was high.... leader with 15, then 13 and 11.... then about 30 guys with 7-8 Int's, too many !

Punting was horrible... like 34 yards avg..... not Net after TB and returns... 34 Avg.... 30-32 net !

Just weird how some things that have never been broken....are now broken!

And for anyone (like me) that was hoping that they opened up some editing options to players appearances with CFM with a patch....
that did not happen with this patch !!!
In 2013, 13 players rushed for 1,000+ yards. 2 is too low. The rushing TDs are fine though. 2013: 12 was the highest. 10 players did score at least 9 TDs.

Receving TDs might be a bit low. Receiving TDs in 2013: Jimmy Graham 16, D. Thomas 14 for WRs. 13 players IRL scored 10 or more TDs.

Sacks are okay at the top end. 17 is good for the league leader. But there need to be more with 10+ sacks. On espy.com, there were 24 plays with at least 10.

Agree with INTs being too high!
Old 10-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #19
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshopsu
In 2013, 13 players rushed for 1,000+ yards. 2 is too low. The rushing TDs are fine though. 2013: 12 was the highest. 10 players did score at least 9 TDs.

Receving TDs might be a bit low. Receiving TDs in 2013: Jimmy Graham 16, D. Thomas 14 for WRs. 13 players IRL scored 10 or more TDs.

Sacks are okay at the top end. 17 is good for the league leader. But there need to be more with 10+ sacks. On espy.com, there were 24 plays with at least 10.

Agree with INTs being too high!
I have noticed no one else has said much about simmed stats... I had just downloaded the patch and simmed one season yesterday and I found a few things way off.

Maybe it was a 1 season fluke...

I dunno... not much enthused with this update I feel we waited way too long for. IMO

Old 10-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

The CPU AI QB is killing this game for me.

If coverage is tight, the CPU QB holds on too long and runs into a blocker or tackler, boom sack #'s increase.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #21
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone notice in owners mode if they fixed it so you actually have money to sign players now. I had heard that was a major issue when using owner mode so I didnt ry owner mode, hoping this is fixed so I can play owner mode.

Glad to see stats get tweaked and if owner mode is fixed I will love this game/

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 12:43 PM   #22
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The CPU AI QB is killing this game for me.

If coverage is tight, the CPU QB holds on too long and runs into a blocker or tackler, boom sack #'s increase.
I've noticed this a lot more as well, it leads to pocket passers taking off 40% of the time, taking the hit 50%, and throwing a wild pass (usually successfully) 10%
Old 10-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #23
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Can anyone confirm that I can complete an offline CFM game now and get back to the menus without it freezing? I would assume this would fall under "Numerous stability improvements" but ya never know, I guess...
I just played a CFM game and notice no freezing at all played pretty smoothed
Old 10-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #24
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6

Got a bug from the patch, in play now games all the games are set played in the super bowl stadium. No matter what team you choose. And it won't let you change it. I deleted the patch and reloaded it same thing.

Quote From one of EA Sports Game Changers
( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »