Home

DriveClub PS Plus Edition Delayed

This is a discussion on DriveClub PS Plus Edition Delayed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
DriveClub PS Plus Edition Delayed

While the ongoing server problems continue to plague DriveClub, the team has announced on Facebook they needed to delay the PS Plus Edition until those server issues are resolved.

Quote:
In order to help all DRIVECLUB players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DRIVECLUB app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we’ll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DRIVECLUB app will be available to download.

To our PS Plus fans, we're sorry you're having to wait longer to play, but we want to ensure that when you come on board, you get the best experience possible. Rest assured, if you've pre-ordered the full game upgrade from the PS Plus Edition, you will still get the full version of DRIVECLUB digitally, and if you can't get online you'll be able to get started offline like everybody else with single player mode as you start your DRIVECLUB tour. You’ll still be able to earn fame, unlock cars and get to grips with all of the options for playing and creating your own events and challenges - and everything you do will be synchronised with the servers when you do get connected, so you can set-up a bunch of challenges to send out to your friends as soon as you are able to join each other online.
Platform: PS4
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

loadedlux's Arena

OVR: 0
hmmm does anyone think they are really tryin to get a few impatient people to go ahead and buy it instead of waiting on the free edition, especially with the mixed reviews coming out?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #3
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: DriveClub PS Plus Edition Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadedlux
hmmm does anyone think they are really tryin to get a few impatient people to go ahead and buy it instead of waiting on the free edition, especially with the mixed reviews coming out?
Wouldn't surprise me.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Yeah I haven't played it yet but a few of my friends have. So far one likes it and two hate it. The two that hate it say the AI is horrible and just drives on rails and will actually knock you off the racing line if you are in the way. Which makes you loose points or whatever.

Anyway after reading all of the mixed reviews I will definitely stay away until the free version comes out to form my own opinion.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
This is why I can't commit to going digital, especially with Sony. Games that you can't pre-download aren't available until 6 - 7 pm on the east coast, and they reserve the right to delay without prior notice. Yeah, it's for basically a demo but it has happened for full games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
For all intensive purposes even if you have the full game it is still just a demo as the main component of this game is supposed to be the online competition which has been nonfunctional since the beginning.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

"Intents and purposes" lmao...

Sent from my LG G3

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 10-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3
Stupid auto correct ha ha

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »