Home

Forza Horizon 2 Review: Everything You Could Imagine, a Must Buy

This is a discussion on Forza Horizon 2 Review: Everything You Could Imagine, a Must Buy within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 01:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not a huge racing fan. Bought Forza 5 and it was good but seemed a little dull. Played the demo of horizon and wow is it fun. Probably will be picking this up
Old 10-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
Ive watched twitch streams and read endless amazing reviews. Yet to see a bad one. I am planning on grabbing it but am concerned the online portion will get old and stale. Does this game have a ton of longevity?
I've put a little over 16 hours into the game so far I've done 6 of the 16 championships you have to do, and 16 of the 128 that is available. There is a 30 bucket list, where you get to do challenges in classic cars andhypercars. Head to head open races with randomized drivers, as well as online. It's quite a bit to do in it
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 PM   #19
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Forza Horizon 2 Review: Everything You Could Imagine, a Must Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider131
I've put a little over 16 hours into the game so far I've done 6 of the 16 championships you have to do, and 16 of the 128 that is available. There is a 30 bucket list, where you get to do challenges in classic cars andhypercars. Head to head open races with randomized drivers, as well as online. It's quite a bit to do in it
Like Raider said, there is a lot to do. I have put in 9 hours and just 16% complete and I have barely touched online. I love this game.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #20
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hester
The 360 version lacks weather and Drivatars.
and no DLC
Old 10-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #21
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider131
I have 14 of the first 15 bucket list cars done, the one I can't get is the driving through the forest at night one. Im positive there's a shortcut to the destination like there was in one of the other challenges in the first 15, but I just can't find it without hitting 50 trees first. I must have tried it about 50 times by now it feels like. I want to get it though so I can move to the next 15. Any tips on that one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 04:52 PM   #22
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I have 14 of the first 15 bucket list cars done, the one I can't get is the driving through the forest at night one. Im positive there's a shortcut to the destination like there was in one of the other challenges in the first 15, but I just can't find it without hitting 50 trees first. I must have tried it about 50 times by now it feels like. I want to get it though so I can move to the next 15. Any tips on that one?
None what so ever. I am struggling with that one also.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #23
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
It took me forever to complete that. I was able to bounce from one tree to another to keep the car straight and shot right through. There's a lot of luck involved.

PSN: BmoreClutch
XBL: BlastTyrant10
Old 10-12-2014, 09:13 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 14
so what are the major differences and improvements in forza 2 from forza 1?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »