Home

NBA Live 15 Achievements List

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Achievements List within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 07:56 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 15 Achievements List

XboxAchievements have posted the achievement list for NBA Live 15. Not many have changed from last year. We have listed a few of them below, take a look at the full list here.
  • Big Spender - 35
    Buy a player with an overall rating of 90 or higher on auction in NBA LIVE Ultimate Team
  • Phenom - 35
    Win the MVP in Rising Star Mode
  • Never Any Doubt - 35
    Win the game after being down by 30 or more in the second half in a single player game
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 08:33 AM   #2
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Not a bad list. Not too many Ultimate team achievements.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:18 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 15 Achievements List

Yeah I'm not a fan of all the UT achievements, that game mode doesn't really appeal to me.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
At the end of the day, does anyone really care about all the player ratings and achievements that NBA Live is releasing? The game comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure most gamers would rather you guys go into detail about the game modes and just how much different, (or similar) they are to last year since most of the development was focused on gameplay, graphics, and animation. Or is there still a demo or free trial of the game being released like you guys said there would a few months ago? Hate to seem impatient, but is releasing player ratings for a month straight really necessary especially when more important aspects of the game haven't been discussed yet.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
At the end of the day, does anyone really care about all the player ratings and achievements that NBA Live is releasing? The game comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure most gamers would rather you guys go into detail about the game modes and just how much different, (or similar) they are to last year since most of the development was focused on gameplay, graphics, and animation. Or is there still a demo or free trial of the game being released like you guys said there would a few months ago? Hate to seem impatient, but is releasing player ratings for a month straight really necessary especially when more important aspects of the game haven't been discussed yet.

This. Why is virtually all the marketing everything but gameplay? All the ratings and achievements are, imo, irrelevant without good gameplay. I'm pulling for this title but it leaves me doubting.

Last edited by TerryP; 10-10-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Because nobody at OS has played the game and we are just posting anything that is currently out there. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get some hands-on time with it before release, we will post it. That's how it usually works. It's quite obvious everyone wants more info about gameplay, if it was up to us, we'd have it for you, but that isn't in our hands.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Player ratings, I do care about. Achievements, not so much. Of course, I would love to see gameplay videos, but until then, I'm happy they're at least releasing some information.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:55 AM   #8
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Because nobody at OS has played the game and we are just posting anything that is currently out there. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get some hands-on time with it before release, we will post it. That's how it usually works. It's quite obvious everyone wants more info about gameplay, if it was up to us, we'd have it for you, but that isn't in our hands.
Sorry about that. By "you guys" I meant EA Sports, not Operation Sports.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »