Home

Madden NFL 15 Week 6 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Week 6 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 6 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included

so vick plays alittle and loss 2points....what
Old 10-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i guess Donny doesn't pay attention when players get cut and when players never been on a team.

WR Laron Byrd got cut on oct 3rd.... WR Ifeanyi Momah has never been on the browns least when I've looked haven't seen him on them.

LT Vinston Painter is Playing RG.

LG James Browns hasent been on team in weeks.

LOLB Eric Martin is a ROLB playing behind Mingo.

We Signed WR Rodney Smith I believe same same day we cut Byrd but he's not on the team.

and oline has been playing great yet some have even said its best oline in nfl now but no increase's for Thomas, Mack, Greco at all this yr just finally got increases for Bitonio, Schwartz.

and I heard these were delayed because of the IR issue but I guess that wont be ever fixed this yr which is a good thing wont have wait around for Donny to take players off it at end of yr to start editing them with rookies from next yrs draft class.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #11
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

JJ Watt should be over 100. Give him defensive player of the year, 1st team All Pro, Pro Bowl, and MVP consideration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #12
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i guess Donny doesn't pay attention when players get cut and when players never been on a team.

WR Laron Byrd got cut on oct 3rd.... WR Ifeanyi Momah has never been on the browns least when I've looked haven't seen him on them.
Momah was on our practice squad for a week between the Steelers and Saints game.

Quote:
LT Vinston Painter is Playing RG.
Vinston Painter isn't playing anything as he's been on the bench. Yes he is listed as a Guard on the depth chart but that doesn't really mean anything. Oline is oline for backups. They are expected to be able to play multiple positions.

Quote:
LG James Browns hasent been on team in weeks.
This is bad.

Quote:
LOLB Eric Martin is a ROLB playing behind Mingo.
Another thing that's not a big deal. OLB is OLB. Mingo and Martin play WEAKSIDE OLB when they are on the field. There is no WLB in Madden.

Quote:
We Signed WR Rodney Smith I believe same same day we cut Byrd but he's not on the team.
This is bad.

Quote:
and oline has been playing great yet some have even said its best oline in nfl now but no increase's for Thomas, Mack, Greco at all this yr just finally got increases for Bitonio, Schwartz.
Donny Moore is a Steelers fan. Don't expect big ratings boosts to any Cleveland player. He still has Josh Gordon with only 92 speed even though he has ran past DBs who had a head start on him.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #13
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Momah was on our practice squad for a week between the Steelers and Saints game.

Vinston Painter isn't playing anything as he's been on the bench. Yes he is listed as a Guard on the depth chart but that doesn't really mean anything. Oline is oline for backups. They are expected to be able to play multiple positions.

This is bad.

Another thing that's not a big deal. OLB is OLB. Mingo and Martin play WEAKSIDE OLB when they are on the field. There is no WLB in Madden.

This is bad.

Donny Moore is a Steelers fan. Don't expect big ratings boosts to any Cleveland player. He still has Josh Gordon with only 92 speed even though he has ran past DBs who had a head start on him.

momah was released sept 16 so he's been on the roster for 3 weeks now... and I thought Donny was a bucs fan? I remember during the draft he was saying he wanted the bucs to draft manziel because he wanted his bucs jersey.

and yea I know oline can play any postion but yet Donny praises all about ourlads being the site he uses for depth charts but yet he has his listed at LT on bronco's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »