Home

FIFA 15 Title Update Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Title Update Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 15 Title Update Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4, Details Included

The FIFA 15 title update that arrived for PC users last week is available now for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The details are about the same for each console, but the team is still investigating the stuttering issues affecting a small percentage of PS4 users.

Xbox One Details
  • Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
  • Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
  • Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
  • Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
  • Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
  • Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
  • Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
  • Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches
PlayStation 4 Details
  • Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
  • Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
  • Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
  • Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
  • Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
  • Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
  • Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
  • Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: FIFA 15 Title Update Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4, Details Included

I know people will be upset that there aren't any gameplay updates but the first patch from EA is almost always stability issues/bugs.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
Rookie

loadedlux's Arena

OVR: 0
still hoping the patch practice games and set pieces...
Old 10-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Re: FIFA 15 Title Update Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4, Details Included

Can someone at home confirm that the hud has been fix for PS4. I'm getting tired of changing the screen size each time I play a different game.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborn0071373
Can someone at home confirm that the hud has been fix for PS4. I'm getting tired of changing the screen size each time I play a different game.
Guess not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I know people will be upset that there aren't any gameplay updates but the first patch from EA is almost always stability issues/bugs.
Very true. I've actually been pretty impressed with EA's ability to patch gameplay as of late. They have worked absolute wonders with UFC, and I remember lots of people giving them credit for notable patches to Live 14. I'm actually very happy with FIFA overall, I like sim-style games but I feel there's only so much they can do when you're looking to get 90 minutes worth of stats in a 20 or 30 minute game.

For me, if they can just adjust the CPU tendencies to allow more variety on the pitch, I'd be good to go. I can enjoy playing against the CPU, because it's still a stern challenge and I love to win, period. That being said, it would be nice to see them pass the ball around more. Back passes and lob passes are virtually non-existent from the CPU right now, which makes the game more about taking the ball off a player directly than guarding passing lanes, etc. I don't know if this type thing can be patched in, but to me it's really the only thing holding the game back. Just my opinion though, everyone has different expectations.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:27 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasedToMeetMe
Guess not.
OMG.....how hard is it to patch this up argh.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:26 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborn0071373
OMG.....how hard is it to patch this up argh.
oh come on this takes what 2 clicks of your remote? I'd rather them focus on things we can't fix ourselves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »