Home

OS’ Week 6 Fantasy Football League on FanDuel

This is a discussion on OS’ Week 6 Fantasy Football League on FanDuel within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS’ Week 6 Fantasy Football League on FanDuel

Week 7 is up. (www.fanduel.com/operationsports)

@wwharton on 50/50s - If you build solid lineups consistently, you can grind out a long-term profit in 50/50s. Since it doesn't matter if you beat all of your opponents or only half of them, it's smart to make "safe" picks and save the boom/bust picks for tournaments.

@Aggies: head to head on the app is coming soon! The dev team is working on it.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #18
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAtFanDuel

@wwharton on 50/50s - If you build solid lineups consistently, you can grind out a long-term profit in 50/50s. Since it doesn't matter if you beat all of your opponents or only half of them, it's smart to make "safe" picks and save the boom/bust picks for tournaments.

Thanks!

What's the percentage breakdown for the tournaments? I've been trying to figure out the difference there from 50/50. Specifically, what's the percentage in tournaments that get paid "something".
Old 10-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Thanks!

What's the percentage breakdown for the tournaments? I've been trying to figure out the difference there from 50/50. Specifically, what's the percentage in tournaments that get paid "something".
We've tested different structures, but the top 15-20% usually win cash in tournaments. It's about 19% in the league I make for you guys.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #20
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Thanks, Frank.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:03 PM   #21
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
I wish I knew there was an app. I tried to find one and nothing. Android?

BTW, my username on FD is wwharton if anyone ever wants to do a head to head (someone mentioned it earlier... sorry I can't remember who it was).

I use the iPhone app works great. When they get head to head up I'll set one up for us.

Quote:

Awesome. Great customer service. Ask on OS and get answer from FanDuel. Love it. Thanks.

And thanks for putting up Week 7. Got in (5) $2 games since I didn't know this was coming. Used FanDuel before but much more enjoying competing against folks you communicate with daily.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #22
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Frank, do you have an Android app? I just looked again and still didn't find anything. Even went to the site and see a section that says "play anywhere" but no icons to get the app from there.

I know getting an iphone app approved and up and running is the most difficult and time consuming so maybe you all started with getting that all squared away, but now you can come on over to the wild wild west of android!
Old 10-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Frank, do you have an Android app? I just looked again and still didn't find anything. Even went to the site and see a section that says "play anywhere" but no icons to get the app from there.

I know getting an iphone app approved and up and running is the most difficult and time consuming so maybe you all started with getting that all squared away, but now you can come on over to the wild wild west of android!
We'd like to but the Google Play store doesn't support real-money gaming apps yet. We're trying to get them to open up...

Our mobile site lets you do just about everything you can do on desktop, and the desktop version of the site is responsive design so it scales really well to different screen sizes.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #24
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
We'd like to but the Google Play store doesn't support real-money gaming apps yet. We're trying to get them to open up...

Our mobile site lets you do just about everything you can do on desktop, and the desktop version of the site is responsive design so it scales really well to different screen sizes.
Ahh that makes sense.

It is funny that there's SOMETHING Apple allows that Google Play doesn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »