Home

Project CARS Delayed Until March 17, 2015

This is a discussion on Project CARS Delayed Until March 17, 2015 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #9
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Project CARS Delayed Until March 17, 2015

This game is done for.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #10
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0
This is frustrating news. This was the only true racing game I was looking forward to on the new gen consoles. With there's no news of a new Nascar game and Formula 1 won't be released until March '15, there's nothing out there to satisfy my racing fix.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #11
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Unbelievable. I didn't know a "few months" actually meant five months....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 06:02 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
Not particularly concerned, the alpha version of this game is far superior to Driveclub now. Read and watch the videos and impressions from people who have played it. It's unfortunate they didn't find a big publisher sooner in the development cycle, or the game would probably be out sooner.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

I was debating whether I was going to get MotoGP 14 when it comes out in North America in early November since Project Cars was coming 2 weeks later. Guess this has made the decision easier.

I'm not reading too much into the delay beyond that.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #14
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

This game coming out on November 18 was one of my most looked forward to titles of the year this title was promised throughout the whole year to come out this year one month before release they delay it one month I repeat one month before release they delay it? You have to be utterly kidding me the game is widely known to be extremely polished as an early build or even a beta for them to say to us that the title needs more time when the Wii you version needed more time than the NexGen versions is absolutely mind-boggling they had all the time in the world if this game has been development for over four years I understand community funded projects are hard projects to lift off the ground however this got picked up by major councils this is inexcusable at this point next year it won't matter when it comes out
Old 10-18-2014, 05:58 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
ya while I love that the game is getting more polish, this sucks plain and simple. I mean the game looks absolutely amazing, but this does suck. was eagerly anticipating this game coming out in a month and waiting until March is a bit like a kick to the balls. I hope it all works out, which I am sure it will though, but pretty crappy news to hear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 06:44 AM   #16
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Dissapointing yes, but not a big deal now that Driveclub is out, I'm loving it so far, and MXGP will be in my mailbox this week sometime. Not to mention GTA 5 will be out on the 18th as well. There will be plenty to do until March.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »