Home

NBA Live 15 Podcast from NLSC Interviewing Sean O'Brien

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Podcast from NLSC Interviewing Sean O'Brien within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NLSC Podcast – Episode #99 (Sean O’Brien Interview #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneHova
This podcast was meaty but too drawn out. Basically Sean O'Brien states that Their team at Tibouron was fueled and geared for a complete fundamental makeover. With Live 15 it's gameplay mechanics/animations, will engage all of their future progressions in the series!
This is what Madden needs, I wish Madden would get the same treatment, but with no competition they have no incentive to do so. w
Old 10-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #10
Banned

Live2K's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Podcast from NLSC Interviewing Sean O'Brien

Believe they said they will be doing twitch broadcast too next week.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #11
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
Believe they said they will be doing twitch broadcast too next week.

Where did they say this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #12
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Where did they say this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't see that either . The ea sports NBA account did favorite a tweet about w stream though
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-18-2014, 08:21 PM   #13
Rookie

Said it before on here but they definitely need to showcase the game themselves to the public on Twitch before the EA Access on the 23rd.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:04 AM   #14
Pro

Attrociously bad interview. Andrew seems like a nice fella, but he needs to learn how to control an interview.

20 mins in and he had basically not asked a single question and allowed O'Broen to gibber on with excuses for the past and analogies about the clippers.

Why are there no gameplay videos yet? Surely that was a relevant starting point.

I gave up.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Attrociously bad interview. Andrew seems like a nice fella, but he needs to learn how to control an interview.

20 mins in and he had basically not asked a single question and allowed O'Broen to gibber on with excuses for the past and analogies about the clippers.

Why are there no gameplay videos yet? Surely that was a relevant starting point.

I gave up.
I agree I'm very disappointed at this g rated interview!!! I'm shocked as usually when they interview rob jones it's more polished, it's an interview Sean o brien knows how much time he has, why is wasted seconds used reminding your listening audience that he is a busy man!! State it once in get on with the questions!! It's sad because it felt like Ben was asking more in depth questions, but it just was to drawn out and wordy, to the point where he lost Sean at times but at least he wasn't been a coddler!!

Andrew really dropped the ball on this one, he states we have a lot of questions from fans and yet by my count he only roughly asks about 5 roughly and combined three of the questions!!! The questions he asked were all things that we could do a google search on whereas when he interviewed Leftos it was more in depth and I walked away knowing stuff I didn't know prior to listening!!!

Surprisingly if posed I think Sean would have been more forthright on the direction live was headed!! He answered honestly and me being unbiased as to which game I ll support going forward, I think he was prepared to tackle some real questions but was never challenged!!! He makes claims to wonderful things to come but was never pressed as to what those things are!!! It's frustrating that a whole hour of my life is gone and I learned nothing more that I didn't know!!

I know the gameplay was the focus of Nba live this year and I should have expected that to be the circular theme of the interview, but Sean appeared ready to talk about live and everything that's coming yet he just isn't pushed!! Never really pressed into what modes are coming, why they couldn't be implemented despite gameplay being the focus, never asked about true online experiences as far as leagues, online possible dynasties, quick matches, team play, etc.! It's 2014 and no disrespect to offline gamers, but to talk to your audience as if online isn't the demographic you are targeting is insane!! Surprisingly it's hard for me to leave my anger with Sean as usually I feel these producers get on and stick to the script, this time the soft approach interview style Andrew took will leave a unfulfilled feeling to all who listen!!

It's a crime that with all the issues 2k is having nba live missed a window to promote their game and direction for things to come!! Seems like when it comes to basketball gaming we are all just cursed!!! It angers me deeply!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »