Home

WWE 2K15 TV Commercial

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 TV Commercial within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
WWE 2K15 TV Commercial

Check out the new WWE 2K15 TV commercial featuring John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro and more.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: WWE 2K15 Commercial - Feel It

IMO this is a really great ad spot.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
This looks great!!!! But i do have a question if any knows, was the full roster revealed yet? Cause the game comes out in a few days for the 360 and ps3.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:30 PM   #4
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE 2K15 TV Commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjumpman_23
This looks great!!!! But i do have a question if any knows, was the full roster revealed yet? Cause the game comes out in a few days for the 360 and ps3.
Nobody knows. I personally think most of the roster has been revealed (aside from a couple of the usual legends like Bret Hart and Eddie Guerrero), but 2K has absolutely terrible community interaction when it comes to the WWE games and they haven't said either way.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:38 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Nobody knows. I personally think most of the roster has been revealed (aside from a couple of the usual legends like Bret Hart and Eddie Guerrero), but 2K has absolutely terrible community interaction when it comes to the WWE games and they haven't said either way.
Thanks, and youre right about that...maybe something will come up during the week. I dont know if 2k is planning to blow us away with the rest of the roster, or trying to hide it but i would at least want to know what to look forward to. I dont give THQ much cred but at least by this time we would know who is officially in the game by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 01:35 AM   #6
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjumpman_23
I dont know if 2k is planning to blow us away with the rest of the roster, or trying to hide it but i would at least want to know what to look forward to. I dont give THQ much cred but at least by this time we would know who is officially in the game by now.
2K historically doesn't really ramp up hype until the last month or so before release. I know when you look at the release of the last-gen version coming next week it seems late, but 2K is obviously prioritizing current-gen, so in that regard the timing now is on track. It's obviously much less than what THQ did for marketing, but this is how 2K operates.

It bothers me (more than it probably should) that NBA2K has developer interaction around here and WWE2K has nothing, but that's a topic best left to another thread.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:02 AM   #7
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Good commercial but I wouldn't be shocked if those that still have a 360 or PS3 complain that they aren't showing off any gameplay before launch.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 10-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2
Have they showed a single thing about the last gen versions? Not that I think those will sell well at all. The ad tho does look good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »