Home

Having Issues Connecting to the NBA 2K15 Servers? Try This Workaround

This is a discussion on Having Issues Connecting to the NBA 2K15 Servers? Try This Workaround within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
this issue has been for a lot of users today, if you are still having this issue tweet the picture to ronnie2k.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #10
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Having Issues Connecting to the NBA 2K15 Servers? Try This Workaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
How about 2k fix the problems. You guys should not be implementing a work-around or the issue will not get fixed. I'm in IT, I know this.

The more work-arounds that popup the less complaining that will happen and 2K will think fans are happy or content and the issues will continue until 2k16, which should not.

Work-arounds hurt the situation, not help it.

This is a ridiculous post. So, people should just sit on a forum bitching about a known issue as if MORE bitching is really going to move the needle anymore than it is.

That's right folks, forget actually trying to PLAY the game you bought. Let's spend that time on OS making repetitive posts that OS mods love oh so much. :^/
Old 10-22-2014, 07:55 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This is a ridiculous post. So, people should just sit on a forum bitching about a known issue as if MORE bitching is really going to move the needle anymore than it is.

That's right folks, forget actually trying to PLAY the game you bought. Let's spend that time on OS making repetitive posts that OS mods love oh so much. :^/
No...you should contact 2K Sports and request a refund. But no one will and 2K will get their money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 12:41 PM   #12
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
No...you should contact 2K Sports and request a refund. But no one will and 2K will get their money.

I'm sure some people will. But since that rarely works, there's really no point. Take it back to the store you bought it from to get at least a credit. 2K get their money from the retailers. Retailers get it back from us.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I'm sure some people will. But since that rarely works, there's really no point. Take it back to the store you bought it from to get at least a credit. 2K get their money from the retailers. Retailers get it back from us.
That is a shame.

I hope people will learn for 2k16 to wait a week or month or til Christmas before jumping in and make sure key features work. Because 2K doesn't need to fix anything because they sold millions of copies and are still making money. It is a sad world. And I want to buy this dang game but won't until things work as they should. Luckily Madden is good this year
Old 10-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
That is a shame.

I hope people will learn for 2k16 to wait a week or month or til Christmas before jumping in and make sure key features work. Because 2K doesn't need to fix anything because they sold millions of copies and are still making money. It is a sad world. And I want to buy this dang game but won't until things work as they should. Luckily Madden is good this year
Each year there's a call made to the community to return NBA 2K games as a form of protest. Each year someone points to the next year being better.... You think 2K got the message?

As a OVG'er (old video gamer), I've come to realize each year there are improvements and breakthroughs, at the same time frustrations. I also realize each year plods new trails into the unknown. Yes as I would love to assume otherwise, there are unknowns to software development companies. We are on the edge with them.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDAB
Each year there's a call made to the community to return NBA 2K games as a form of protest. Each year someone points to the next year being better.... You think 2K got the message?

As a OVG'er (old video gamer), I've come to realize each year there are improvements and breakthroughs, at the same time frustrations. I also realize each year plods new trails into the unknown. Yes as I would love to assume otherwise, there are unknowns to software development companies. We are on the edge with them.
I've been gaming for a very long time...30 years + and I hear you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #16
Just started!

Mrcurtis59 can I plz get a game invite to help me plz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »