Home

New Courts Available Now in NBA 2K15 For Cavs, Pelicans, Kings, Nets, 76ers & Nuggets

This is a discussion on New Courts Available Now in NBA 2K15 For Cavs, Pelicans, Kings, Nets, 76ers & Nuggets within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #17
SQI
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yes it is I guess that was in the 77mb patch I downloaded few hours ago.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #18
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New Courts Available Now in NBA 2K15 For Cavs, Pelicans, Kings, Nets, 76ers & Nug

Cool!!now it's time to add Nikes 'Run the One' and 'Lunar Hyperquickness'. Half the league are wearing those shoes!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #19
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: New Courts Available Now in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
What is the difference between the old Cleveland court and this new one?
Navy Blue outline around court and city skyline on the court are two biggest changes.

Hopefully the art team get can whatever issues remain with courts fixed up soon, but we as a community need to be more diligent and vocal about these errors sooner, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-24-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #20
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: New Courts Available Now in NBA 2K15 For Cavs, Pelicans, Kings, Nets, 76ers & Nug

as a net fan,

im glad they added the all star patch, since i liked the design. Too bad it probably stuck there in the future, but i think i view it more as a landmark piece, than a annoyance.

but yes, can you please make the court floor DARKER. i mean outside of the shaping of our floor, the darken court is what makes the 'Clay, the clay.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #21
Banned

OnQore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

The new courts, which were scheduled to arrive for NBA 2K15 before the regular season tips off, are already here. This update includes new courts for the Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Pelicans, Sacramento Kings, Brooklyn Nets, Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets.

These should be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (no word on PC yet), per 2K. It doesn't appear to be an addition for old-gen consoles.

That still doesn't look exactly like the Cavaliers Home court. Missing placing the arena texting and arranging it on their own is inexcusable! With the new Skyline in the court the "Quicken Loans Arena" text is supposed to be aligned on the top half off the court. While they added a "CLEVELAND" text above the skyline on the bottom right half of the court. I almost guarantee this is 2K just being lazy with their work as usual. But I'm positive that the other game will release an authentic looking court design!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #22
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Was it really necessary to bring up the "other game"?
Old 10-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #23
Banned

OnQore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Was it really necessary to bring up the "other game"?
Was it really necessary bringing that up in one post instead of staying on topic?
Old 10-24-2014, 03:05 PM   #24
Rookie

how can they get the cavs court wrong? don't they use pics for guide. it clearly says cleveland in huge letters. Also the warriors yellow is way off should be more a gold color.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »