Home

NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch is here!

Currently downloading. I was shocked when something popped up while I was in a tight game. xD
Old 10-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For PlayStation 4, Within 48 Hours For Xbox One - 94

Nothing about Facescan? I thought improvements were supposed to be included this time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #19
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For PlayStation 4, Within 48 Hours For Xbox One - 94

can someone check if broken players are fixed in HOF SIM? go to freestyle and see if you can get a green release for standing mid/3 of guys like Korver, Klay, Courtney Lee, Kevin Martin, Kevin Love, etc. much appreciated if someone could check this.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #20
Rookie

Well, I am disappointed. The thing I was looking forward the most to, Sig shot animations AREN'T FIXED. They're changed, so that the preview on the right shows the right signature, but it shows either a shot form or a shot base, it is still not combined, like it used to be in previous 2ks.
To clarify: yeah, it is better than before the patch, cause now you can at least see how the animations look like, but you still can't see the preview of a combination of a shot base and a shot form, you can only see how the shooting form looks like, or how the shooting base looks like.

For example. If I select Akognon's shooting form, the preview shows Akognon's form+base.
Then I select Aldridge's Base (with Akognon's form) - the preview shows Aldridge's form+base. In game it is as it should be (Akognon SF, Aldridge SB). I was hoping 2k will fix it, so that we can see in the preview the same animation that we will see in the game.

Disappointment.

Last edited by b133y; 10-24-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWarrior
can someone check if broken players are fixed in HOF SIM? go to freestyle and see if you can get a green release for standing mid/3 of guys like Korver, Klay, Courtney Lee, Kevin Martin, Kevin Love, etc. much appreciated if someone could check this.
took about 50 shots with klay, korver and love. not one perfect release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #22
MVP

Can we view player highlights or see the player of the game highlights after the game when playing on quarters longer than 6 minutes? This has been broken for 2 years now........
Old 10-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #23
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b133y
Well, I am disappointed. The thing I was looking forward the most to, Sig shot animations AREN'T FIXED. They're changed, so that the preview on the right shows the right signature, but it shows either a shot form or a shot base, it is still not combined, like it used to be in previous 2ks.
To clarify: yeah, it is better than before the patch, cause now you can at least see how the animations look like, but you still can't see the preview of a combination of a shot base and a shot form, you can only see how the shooting form looks like, or how the shooting base looks like.

For example. If I select Akognon's shooting form, the preview shows Akognon's form+base.
Then I select Aldridge's Base (with Akognon's form) - the preview shows Aldridge's form+base. In game it is as it should be (Akognon SF, Aldridge SB). I was hoping 2k will fix it, so that we can see in the preview the same animation that we will see in the game.

Disappointment.
It always amazes me when they make things WORSE than the previous year. Just keep it EXACTLY how it was last year. Why's that so hard??
Old 10-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #24
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Do the players still seem stiff on defense and player movement?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »