Home

Franchise Hockey Manager 2015 Is Coming With a New Look

This is a discussion on Franchise Hockey Manager 2015 Is Coming With a New Look within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2014, 09:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Hockey Manager 2015 Is Coming With a New Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Finally something to fill the void of NHL Eastside Hockey Manager?
You mean Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 with roster updates?
Old 11-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #10
Just started!

chaquetas

Great news: This week,chaquetas moncler hombre, Baby from "Dirty Dancing" takes a break from the drama, managing to not have a breakdown and storm out of rehearsal! She instead puts that pent up energy into her paso doble,chaqueta barbour barata, which is danced to that one Pink song I'm totally ashamed to admit how much I like. (The song does not explain why she is dressed like Xena: Warrior Princess's sidekick.) There's some flailing, though, and it falls apart a little bit at the end,ugg el corte ingles precio, when she seems to be spinning a bit aimlessly. Carrie Ann refers to her as "like, the chosen one" (I TOLD YOU!) but says the dance was "rough" and out of control,prune botas ugg, a sentiment echoed by Len and Bruno.. They're out to cut classes, hang out,chaqueta moncler segunda mano, chase girls. They have the media come and talk to them. Who wouldn't? It's fun.''. So now I am freaking out b/c I dont know if he was saying that they are not going to refil my meds when its time,outlet desigual glories, and I have researched my meds and you are not supposed to stop them abruptly or you can have serious withdrawl symptoms. I also dont want to go to a pain management dr. I feel all they do is give you meds, and I dont want to continue to live in pain and jsut half way mask it. Let go after the 1999 season, he was hired at USC in 2001. Since then, all he's done is go 76 14, win national championships in 2003 and 2004 and guide his team to the No. 1 spot this year.. The meeting was brief and the sheik didn't stay for lunch, which was placed on a black plastic sheet on the floor as is customary. Store bought kebabs,talla 3 moncler, grilled tomatoes and green peppers, as well as minted yogurt were laid out. Flat Arabic bread was passed around. The point being, it doesn't matter which of us sends you out, as long as you get out. Both, you have double the power and opportunity. Are also not regulated by the state,moncler outlet, so they can go out of the box,abrigos moncler en pamplona, set up meetings and create projects around you. We called twice with minor issues and both were dealt with within 10 minutes. Superclean at all times. Great pools if you're a pool person, with wonderful loungers hammocks. These are the most popular view points, for a lot of obvious reasons. Sunsets are romantic and in Northern Ontario,botas ugg en colombia, they are absolutely breathtaking. Sun has a sweater mommy! This is what my daughter would yell at me when we would watch the sunset by my campfire. Doesn seem like it could be that long ago. It just doesn seem 60 years ago that I entered my first Northern Alberta championship in 1953. He said, knew what to make of him and his team. moncler wholesale 6201 botas ugg groupon 4479 moncler espaņa 6738 moncler hombre 5815
Old 11-24-2014, 02:22 AM   #11
Just started!

EdwardMoore's Arena

It's way better than their previous one. They use a good color combination. Many would be so happy with this new look! I mean, it's cool, neat and easy to understand!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 04:05 AM   #12
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
If it ends up being anything like their baseball game, you will be able to add any leagues that you want. I'm sure someone out there would create the college system and integrate it in.
It's nothing like the baseball game, and does not intend to be. That info is straight from the main programmer. Check the game's forum at the OOTP website. The 2014 version of the game is not very good; my biggest disappointment is that the game is not editable like OOTP baseball. In fact, you are limited to 1 day a year (game time) to make changes. The Mac version has been non-working for 6 weeks or so, with no word no when they will bother to fix the problem. For, me, buying the game has been a simple waste of money.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #13
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
It's nothing like the baseball game, and does not intend to be. That info is straight from the main programmer. Check the game's forum at the OOTP website. The 2014 version of the game is not very good; my biggest disappointment is that the game is not editable like OOTP baseball. In fact, you are limited to 1 day a year (game time) to make changes. The Mac version has been non-working for 6 weeks or so, with no word no when they will bother to fix the problem. For, me, buying the game has been a simple waste of money.
Well that's dumb.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:56 PM   #14
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

It's definitely a wait for impressions thing for me. Their first game was terrible. The devs bit off more than they could chew and under-delivered. Their patches fixed some stuff, but the ME was uninspiring and the bugs despite a year in beta were inexcusable. I wasn't expecting OOTP polish, but this was was a turd.

I really want this game to be good because we haven't had anything since EHM 2007. I'm going to be quite honest and say that I don't think this game will be good because the devs have pretty much shut off from regularly communicating with the members unless it's a closed blog post or what not. Either way, stick with EHM until proven otherwise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »