Home

WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Details Revealed

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Details Revealed within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #9
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Details Revealed

This is really awesome. I never thought the WWE would okay changing attires like this, but I'm glad it's in.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is looong overdue. The AKI WWF games for the N64 had this feature fully formed 15 YEARS AGO! Also, it didn't take up a separate CAW slot just to edit an existing superstar's attire.

I'm happy this feature is back, even in a slightly inferior incarnation. But ****, what the hell took so long?!!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #11
Rookie

The logo upload feature is really cool though. Sorry N64.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #12
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Disappointing to hear that superstar threads are gone.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #13
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Disappointing to hear that superstar threads are gone.
Definitely not happy that this feature is gone. Loved changing colors of outfits. Was hoping to put Surfer Sting and Warrior in similar color outfits to make a new tag team out of them and use them in my Universe as "new" guys. I mean I still might and just edit their outfits to make them look more like a team even if it takes up a CAW spot now that I have some spots open due to no female CAWs.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-11-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
if you edit a superstar it takes up a CAW spot, they said that in another interview

They have stated that if you are fully editing them it takes up a CAW spot, but the way this is worded is very unclear as to whether the Superstar Threads part is still around and different from fully customizing.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #15
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

I have my doubts on "The primary reason we did not announce these changes earlier is due to the team working until the last minute to retain as many features as possible." considering only one feature (creating male superstars) was actually retained. That's not to take away from the features they added, but they're justifying the delay in passing info because they were working to retain features? And only one was retained? Come on.

I liked Superstar Threads because it was a simple visual difference to keep the game somewhat fresh. Now that's merged into Edit a Superstar, which takes up a creation slot. With only 25 slots, that's chopping the feature off at the knees.

I downloaded created arenas all the time, so losing that really hurts. I also question the purpose of a Hollywood Hogan, Sting, and a WCW DLC pack when there is no arena for them to logically compete and no ability to create one.

Not a huge Divas guy, but I was planning on filling out the NXT roster with a few. Oops.

I'm really excited about the idea of editing superstars, and importing logos is an incredible step up from Paint Tool, but the losses really hurt the replayability. I guess that's what the $49 in DLC is for though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 07:59 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Already said it is not. So you can create new attires, but they still come out to Shield music and video.

Edit: Assuming you meant Ambrose and Rollins.
Kind of defeats the purpose then if their new music isn't in. The more I hear stuff like this the more I will probably stick to My Career mode. PS4 really needs to get going with allowing music to be imported. Totally ridiculous that a new system doesn't already have that ability.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »