Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos and More From the YouTube Community

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos and More From the YouTube Community within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 08:31 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos and More From the YouTube Community

WWE 2K15 gameplay videos and more have started to arrive from the YouTube community. We will try to keep this thread as up to date as we can, as they come in.

WWE 2K15 - Sting vs The Undertaker (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TonyPizzaGuy's channel)

WWE 2K15 XBOX ONE - NEW ROYAL RUMBLE Gameplay (More videos can be seen throughout the day on ShakeDown2012's channel)

WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay - Full List of All Unlockable Characters & More (More videos can be seen throughout the day on IpodKingCarter's channel)

WWE 2K15 (Xbox One) - AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) FULL MATCH (More videos can be seen throughout the day on CMPuLs3's channel)

WWE 2K15 (PS4) - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose - HIAC (UPDATED ATTIRES) (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TeemingTubbyEmu's channel)
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it me or are all three divas off?
Old 11-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Okay-the commentary is extremely bad especially for 2k's reputation.
These guys need to play wcw mayhem, for playstation for an idea of fairly decent commentary in a wrestling game,& see how crowd sounds affects and wrestlers sound during a match can be exceptional in a video game ..
Old 11-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
What a shocker... Nice to see the Wrestlemania 30 arena still looks like a damn tiny basketball arena instead of the Super Dome > FAIL. "From every mans nightmare....This is Sting" lame.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

Luke Harper as an Uso... Not what I would have done but love that fact that you can change attire!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
Pro

Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos and More From the YouTube Community

I'm not trying to defend 2K by any means because it definitely isn't like them to put something out with poor commentary, but I've begun to notice when I play that if the gameplay can immerse me, I wind up blocking out the commentary, even in NBA 2K which has solid commentary
Old 11-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #7
Rookie

Whats sad about the Undertaker vs Sting match, Undertaker comes out so Sting is just jumping around on the outside, I'd imagine something like Sting waiting in the ring with his jacket on, then both come in and have a stare down with jackets on. I mean those intros was so melodramatic and generic. At least do something different. And what about the crowd, could they be any more dead than they are? Undertaker vs Sting and the crowd is totally lifeless, at least have them standing and chanting "this is awesome" or "lets go Sting lets go Undertaker" anything!!

And my lord, the commentary is as bad as ever.

This game so far just looks like that good looking car, that under the hood has nothing. All looks, no power.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #8
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos and More From the YouTube Community

Did Seth Rollins have The Shield's music at the end of the last video there?

If the new themes / trons for Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose aren't in the game, that's a massive content oversight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »