Home

Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

This is a discussion on Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

If you want to help improve the NBA Live 15 experience, this is a very unique way to possibly help the game improve this year.

WTF is a long-time member of our site and also an EA Sports Game Changer, so he has a voice with the developers and constructive feedback will only help the experience in NBA Live 15 improve. Read his message and leave your own constructive feedback in the comments!

Quote:
"Alright guys, the games been out nearly 2 weeks now, and I know that a lot of you have either picked up the game or have at least tried the demo. For that alone, thank you all.

With that out of the way, I want/need your feedback. I love seeing all of the old timers coming over and finding an enjoyable experience with Live 15, and really seeing the path that the Live team is on. I truly believe in the team, and I know that they have a vision in mind.

I want to know, specifically for THIS YEAR'S RELEASE (Live 15), what would make your experience more enjoyable? Whether it be Sliders, Roster Editing, Online Team Play, etc...

If you have more than 1 item that would make your Live 15 experience better, RANK them in order. I don't want this to turn into a negative feedback thread. If it is, I'll report you and we'll move on.

In order to be your voice with EA, I need to specifically see what's important for our community. This isn't to say that any of it can be implemented this year, but I do want to see where everything ranks for you all.

With all of that out of the way, let's get the feedback flowing. Again, not an impressions thread, or a bash thread. Let me know what's important to you all.

"
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
Old school

DaWolf's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OperationSports, I want your feedback (NBA LIVE 15)

I think I would give the game a chance if the jump shots felt better, smoother & more realistic (no super quick releases). That kills it for me personally.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

You know me buddy... FULL Customization. I think MOST of issues stated can be fixed if we can dig into the game.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

DaWolf, have you tried setting your shooting option to " Rating " only? This makes the release point alot more true to life. I understand your concern however, especially when using the other shooting option, ratings plus skill I believe.

Thanks for opening up this section/topic WTF. This is a very welcome sign!

Personally, in order of priority for me.

1. Address all bugs already disclosed here including late game cpu logic, cpu freezing after being double teamed, cpu not taking shot or maneuvering when defender is positioned by shoulder, etc. Btw, it would be nice if they could correct the issue where the ball always goes to the point guard after tip off jump ball.
2. Improve cpu defense and AI in general and/or reduce the effectiveness of crossover moves, etc for the likes of D Rose, etc.
3. Roster edits
4. On ball steal ability may be easy at times ( I suppose this area could be addressed with roster edits)
5. Sliders if at all possible!

Seriously, this game has taken me by surprise! I didn't expect it to be as engaging and lively as it has been. These fixes will take it to a fantastic level IMO and will lay solid foundation for future iterations.

Last edited by Calvenn; 11-17-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

From a pure game play standpoint off the top of my head.

-Increased contact in the paint area
-More natural release points for jump shooting
-The ability to play passing lanes on command
-Natural player movement. I.E When making a drop pass to a big a step outside of the paint, they should be able to take a hard step and finish.
-Tone down on ball steals
-Fast breaks that look more like the sample in the tutorial instead of the "wolfpack" (everyone bunched together) fast breaks that happen in game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #6
Rookie

bran9413's Arena

OVR: 4

1. The Late Game CPU AI
2.Roster Editing
3.Sliders
4.Online Team Play
Old 11-17-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

I have the trial on XB1 and I have been enjoying the fun, "pick up and play" element. I'm gonna grab the retail version Black Friday. Being a franchise guy and all, roster editing would be huge for me.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
You know me buddy... FULL Customization. I think MOST of issues stated can be fixed if we can dig into the game.

FULL CUSTOMIZATION. I can be settled wit jus editing accessories. I jus retweeted all vtcrb petition tweets..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »