Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2014, 12:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can we also look into changing Eric Gordons shot? The release is much quicker than what he currently has. I mean hes doing terrible right now, and ratings wise he's fine, maybe should be a little worse. But if you saw last nights game (which has been the best hes played thus far) You could see that he likes to break his defender down with the dribble, and pop off a quick shot. Currently in the game, if i break down a defender with Gordon, and have the room to shoot, the defender would easily recover, and get an easy block. Just a suggestion.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suture
Agreed, especially the big man tendencies
Dude read this from Steve!!! Don't bring up the same thing everyday IE tendencies. Either drop it or PM Mike here
Old 11-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #11
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

All rotation/injury, accessory and position edits needed based on today's update:

--INJURIES/ROTATIONS--
(Will follow up in the evening)
Spoiler

--ACCESSORIES--
Spoiler

--POSITION CHANGES--
(Added Meyers Leonard)
Spoiler

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #12
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Love the updates....wish Rondo would make up his mind about his headband..lol I like it on personally.
He's Trolling us!!
Old 11-19-2014, 01:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Is there any fix for the offline corrupted save file issue for the Xbox one? Without it I can't even use these roster updates smh
Old 11-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
Mike - Thanks a ton for all of your hard work.

Since you're working on MyTeam as well, I was wondering if you would be able to fix something.

For all of the gem players (Onyx in particular, but I think for Sapphire and Diamond as well), ratings for Post Hook and Post Fadeaway are switched (i.e. Onyx Dirk has something like a 77 fadeaway, but a 97 hook). Is this something you are aware of, and is it something you can fix? As it stands, these guys are unplayable.

Thanks again for your hard work, and really, really hoping it's something that can be fixed.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suture
Can we also look into changing Eric Gordons shot? The release is much quicker than what he currently has. I mean hes doing terrible right now, and ratings wise he's fine, maybe should be a little worse. But if you saw last nights game (which has been the best hes played thus far) You could see that he likes to break his defender down with the dribble, and pop off a quick shot. Currently in the game, if i break down a defender with Gordon, and have the room to shoot, the defender would easily recover, and get an easy block. Just a suggestion.
Yea plus it's makes it worse that he's 6'3" instead of 6'4" like he's listed, but his shot should be....

Eric Gordon
Timing: Normal
Form: I. Canaan
Base: C. Boozer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #16
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

A little insight on the tendencies

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »