Home

WWE 2K15's Universe Mode Gives You The Power (Sort of)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15's Universe Mode Gives You The Power (Sort of) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #9
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I'm hearing from some the guys from mlb2k are working on this game as apposed to those who work on NBA 2k, I certainly hope that isn't the case cause I really want a wrestling career mode similar to NBA 2k's Career Mode. This one just sounds disappointing. Also read the commentary is still pretty bad which sucks.

I really enjoyed Universe last year but the booking AI being stupid will probably cause some problems for me this year.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM   #10
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K15's Universe Mode Gives You The Power (Sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I'm hearing from some the guys from mlb2k are working on this game as apposed to those who work on NBA 2k, I certainly hope that isn't the case cause I really want a wrestling career mode similar to NBA 2k's Career Mode. This one just sounds disappointing. Also read the commentary is still pretty bad which sucks.

I really enjoyed Universe last year but the booking AI being stupid will probably cause some problems for me this year.
I don't want to say this explains everything but it explains a lot. Those 2K MLB games were quite lackluster especially when you compare them to what was going in NBA2K. I had such high hopes for 2K getting the WWE license a year ago but now its like its just going to be the new MLB for 2K
Old 11-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #11
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
This is the first time I haven't bought wrestling at launch since I can remember.

But if they didn't do anything to Universe Mode it does me no good at all. I'm not into My Career modes. Nor am I into scripted throwback modes like these old rivalries they have on there.

I wanna run my own show and have a little suspense in it. Boy do I miss Here Comes The Pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K15's Universe Mode Gives You The Power (Sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
This is the first time I haven't bought wrestling at launch since I can remember.

But if they didn't do anything to Universe Mode it does me no good at all. I'm not into My Career modes. Nor am I into scripted throwback modes like these old rivalries they have on there.

I wanna run my own show and have a little suspense in it. Boy do I miss Here Comes The Pain.
A perfect illustration of why HCTP was so great:
I love career modes and don't touch universe mode. HCTP is my all time favorite wrestling game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »