Home

WWE 2K15's MyCAREER Mode is a Good Foundation For the Future

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15's MyCAREER Mode is a Good Foundation For the Future within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 11:44 PM   #9
Rookie

shaun007miller's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K15's MyCAREER Mode is a Good Foundation For the Future

I'm not going to lie......I'm devastated to hear that.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #10
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
Just a word of warning about the length of the mode going around, contains minor spoilers:
Spoiler
If that's true...just a really bad mistake by 2K. Just dumb.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:02 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

If that is true they need to patch that out and fast. Why would they even think about doing that. Its like winning the NBA title in GM mode of NBA2k then ending the mode

The other things they need to fix in career mode is to stop having vicki give you a choice if she is going to strip a tile from you. She is like well I have nothing for you but here are three matches, and if you take these two Im stripping your title. That is stupid.

they should also have more cut scenes in my career esp when people like Vicki or other wrestlers are talking to you. Its fine if its all text but have some scenes instead of just dialog boxes.

Like someone else said let the difficulty settings carry over to my career mode.

It would be nice to also let you use any wrestler in my career if you want, just have it so their states reset back to 50.

Last edited by birthday_massacre; 11-21-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
If that is true they need to patch that out and fast. Why would they even think about doing that. Its like winning the NBA title in GM mode of NBA2k then ending the mode

The other things they need to fix in career mode is to stop having vicki give you a choice if she is going to strip a tile from you. She is like well I have nothing for you but here are three matches, and if you take these two Im stripping your title. That is stupid.

they should also have more cut scenes in my career esp when people like Vicki or other wrestlers are talking to you. Its fine if its all text but have some scenes instead of just dialog boxes.

Like someone else said let the difficulty settings carry over to my career mode.

It would be nice to also let you use any wrestler in my career if you want, just have it so their states reset back to 50.
I agree with everything you said here with a slight difference on your last point. I think they should let you pick an active guy and you keep his stats and everything. For active guys you would just start on the main roster. So if you didn't want to start at NXT with a CAW you could just start on the main roster and work your toward titles (or if you are champ defending them)

I'd also like to see some sort of rankings (basically what universe has except you couldn't edit them)

With all of the stories in universe mode this year (like 861 of them? Seems like a lot), I'm wondering if you could create a better career mode just by playing one guy through universe mode and just create your own rivalries for him.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:21 PM   #13
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
With all of the stories in universe mode this year (like 861 of them? Seems like a lot), I'm wondering if you could create a better career mode just by playing one guy through universe mode and just create your own rivalries for him.
Funny you mentioned this idea. This is exactly what I did last year with my own created wrestler. I had a lot of fun with it. I let the computer make the decisions on the matches and it worked out well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »