Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniforms

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniforms within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Any word on the next patch @NBALIVE_Fernando
Old 11-26-2014, 05:09 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniform

What I don't get is the Cp3 8's are in the game. Atleast for rising star. So I'm just wondering why cp3 is wearing the 7's. Anyways thanks for the update i like that it's weekly. Just hope you can fix the shoes,team colors, and take off the compression shirts from Varejou and cp3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #11
Pro

Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniform

And more jerseys

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #12
Pro

And for future update on the spread sheet can you put what jerseys were added and what accessories were changed

Old 11-26-2014, 05:26 PM   #13
Pro

I noticed you made Dwight Howard's, jameer Nelsons, and Rudy gay knee sleeves longer. Also like how D rose has ankle braces. And you have Crawford the leg sleeve. Marion knee sleeves still to short though but thanks for moving the elbow pad. I know you said movin compression shirt is hard so I'm not mad Cp3 and Varejou still have them. Now if only you could give Anthony Davis the D. Rose haircut, and add in scans of Gordon Hayward and Rudy Gay everything will be great.

Old 11-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #14
Pro

Also draymond Greene starts for the gsw not David lee because he's hurt

Old 11-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #15
Rookie

nron's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 446 players. It also includes changes to some of the depth charts and injury updates.

The update also includes the new Orlando Magic Pride uniforms.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.

Going Up
  • John Wall +1 (91)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (86)
  • Jamal Crawford +1 (84)
  • Luol Deng +1 (84)
  • Paul Milsap +1 (84)
  • Klay Thompson +1 (84)
  • Jonas Valanciunas +1 (84)
  • Gordon Hayward +1 (82)
  • Trey Burke +1 (81)
  • Tyson Chandler +1 (81)
  • Darren Collison +1 (81)
  • Omer Asik +1 (80)
  • Reggie Jackson +1 (80)
Going Down
  • LeBron James -1 (94)
  • Steph Curry -1 (91)
  • Kevin Love -1 (89)
  • Joakim Noah -1 (89)
  • LaMarcus Aldridge -1 (88)
  • Kobe Bryant -1 (88)
  • Al Jefferson -1 (87)
  • Dirk Nowitzki -1 (86)
  • Serge Ibaka -1 (85)
  • Mike Conley -1 (84)
  • Goran Dragic -1 (84)
  • Kemba Walker -1 (84)
  • Manu Ginobili -1 (83)
  • Isaiah Thomas -1 (82)
Well, I am really liking the way Live is being handled this year. I like that roster update details are being shared with us, and for the more advanced number/rating people, the spreadsheets are being shared!
I own the other game as well, but can't bring myself to play it. Live is too fun, and it's nice to see the realism of it being updated quite regularly!
Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #16
MVP

_Fernando's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nron
Well, I am really liking the way Live is being handled this year. I like that roster update details are being shared with us, and for the more advanced number/rating people, the spreadsheets are being shared!
I own the other game as well, but can't bring myself to play it. Live is too fun, and it's nice to see the realism of it being updated quite regularly!
Thank you!
I'm glad you like the spreadsheets. They're my baby and I've got more plans for them, so I'm glad they're being used. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't get around to it as quickly as I'm planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Also draymond Greene starts for the gsw not David lee because he's hurt

Yea, David Lee is killing me. Last I read, he's supposed to start this Friday. So, I left him in. These guys without clear timetables are frustrating. I'd rather make sure the better player is available if a guy is day to day or uncertain for the upcoming week.

Quote:
I noticed you made Dwight Howard's, jameer Nelsons, and Rudy gay knee sleeves longer. Also like how D rose has ankle braces. And you have Crawford the leg sleeve. Marion knee sleeves still to short though but thanks for moving the elbow pad. I know you said movin compression shirt is hard so I'm not mad Cp3 and Varejou still have them. Now if only you could give Anthony Davis the D. Rose haircut, and add in scans of Gordon Hayward and Rudy Gay everything will be great.

Thanks for your feedback, made it easier to get those guys taken care of.

Again, scans are art assets so, I can pass that info along and hope something happens. I don't think some of those teams are swinging by Orlando anytime soon though.

Quote:
And for future update on the spread sheet can you put what jerseys were added and what accessories were changed

Yup, you got it. I just need to find the right language to communicate that. It's pretty much personal notes to myself. I'll clean it up and get it out to you guys.

Quote:
What I don't get is the Cp3 8's are in the game. Atleast for rising star. So I'm just wondering why cp3 is wearing the 7's. Anyways thanks for the update i like that it's weekly. Just hope you can fix the shoes,team colors, and take off the compression shirts from Varejou and cp3.

I'll take a look at the CP3's shoes. I usually defer shoe decisions to our in-house expert, Ryan Santos. So, we'll have a conversation about what to outfit some of these guys in.

But, we'll talk about only if you can keep everything in one post instead of 5 in a row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
Any word on the next patch @NBALIVE_Fernando
There will be one and, unfortunately, that's all I'm allowed to say about it.

I know you guys want more information but, that's all I can say.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »