Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #9
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Ugh, this doesn't look good. They are either clueless as to how to make a real hockey game or they just don't think hockey itself can sell because hardly any of those items listed have much, if anything, to do with actual NHL hockey.

I will say this, they could put out a separate game for Club and OTP and it would do well enough on its own. You wouldn't even need to secure the rights to the NHL or NHLPA for it because it would be all user created players and teams.

I would even deal with HUT being a separate entity. Charge $30-40 for the base game and then just micro transaction the hell out of those players, because that is what happens anyway. Leave the HUT crap out of my NHL! You can package HUT with all the little kiddie modes and leave the big boy stuff to people who want a sim experience because apparently the sim crowd is now the very small minority.
Old 11-29-2014, 02:14 PM   #10
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Where the heck is GM/coach mode??

I want to be able to build a team by drafting and trading players but i have zero interest in setting the ****** popcorn prices at the arena. Also, the threat of being fired or offered a job with another team is not possible in ownwr mode.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:29 PM   #11
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

GM Mode or coach mode....... not in the mode but Zamboni race is In as well as 3 on 3 big head? SERIOUSLY EA!!!????

What about those who just want to have an existing game/mode that is similar to the real NHL? I

Yearly my hatred toward's EA effort in making NHL game is increasing in alarming state. HOW i wish another company will release straight forward hockey game in PS4/X1.

Last edited by canucksss; 11-29-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 04:38 PM   #12
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
GM Connected is too much time consuming as ressources versus community playing the game, but in the meantime, they are offering Big Head Hockey and Zamboni Races.

Since I don't want to get ban from this site, I won't say what I really think about people around NHL for EA Sports, because it would get me into trouble.

It's just amaze me on the priorities this team has as a group. It would be just like if MLB The Show team making a survey asking what modes to include in MLB The Show 15 while they drop RTTS to offer time and ressources putting in Sausage Races and Big Head Baseball as options instead.

Seems like NHL 16 will have the exact same amount of money from me than NHL 15...Why don't bring back create-a-fan while your at it EA NHL???
Old 11-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
"Zamboni Racing" - are you kidding me? With everything dropped on NHL 15 for next gen and they are legitimately considering this?
Old 11-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

Nas160's Arena

I'm interested in the facelifted custom teams mode. It's about time we got something different than we had for the past, about 5 years.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:22 PM   #15
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

World Cup , Big Head Hockey and Zamboni races seem like it would be a fun get away but too bad no Hockey Trivia between Periods .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #16
Rookie

CHAPEdawg45's Arena

World Cup for sure. And if that can be implemented in career mode would make it prime.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »