Home

FIFA 15 Simulation Predicts LA Galaxy to Win MLS Cup 2-1 Over New England Revolution

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Simulation Predicts LA Galaxy to Win MLS Cup 2-1 Over New England Revolution within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 15 Simulation Predicts LA Galaxy to Win MLS Cup 2-1 Over New England Revolution

EA Sports simulated the MLS cup between the LA Galaxy and New England Revolution, scheduled to start today at 3:00 PM EST on ESPN. Landon Donovan assisted on the game winner in extra time.

Read the full press release below.

EA SPORTS FIFA 15 PREDICTS LA GALAXY TO WIN MLS CUP WITH 2-1 VICTORY OVER NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION IN NEW SIMULATION ON ESPN.COM

EA SPORTS has predicted the LA Galaxy will be victorious over New England Revolution, securing Landon Donovan a record sixth MLS Cup in his final MLS match. Utilizing the gameplay engine that drives FIFA 15 on next generation consoles, Xbox One and PlayStation®4, EA SPORTS was able to simulate MLS Cup 2014 under the same conditions the teams will face this Sunday, December 7 in Los Angeles, California. It was a nail-biter match, with a heroic showing by Gyasi Zardes, who scored the game-winning goal in Extra Time, breaking the 1-1 tie in the 115th minute, clinching a 2-1 win for LA. Last year, EA SPORTS correctly predicted a Sporting Kansas City win in MLS Cup 2013. Watch all the action unfold in the FIFA 15 MLS Cup simulation video hosted on ESPN.com.

Game Simulation Details

LA Galaxy defender Omar Gonzalez opened the scoring with a header goal in the 14th minute, only to have New England midfielder Jermaine Jones tie it up at the end of the first half. The deadlock was nearly broken in the 86th minute when the Galaxy was shown a Yellow Card for a hard tackle. New England quickly restarted the play, opening up an opportunity for a charging Charlie Davies whose dangerous shot was parried away by LA keeper Jaime Penedo. Finally in Extra Time, at the 115th minute, Donovan sends a through ball to Zardes who nets the game winning goal pass Revolution keeper Bobby Shuttleworth. Zardes is awarded Man of the Match.

Scoring Summary
  • 14’ – Omar Gonzalez (unassisted) – LA Galaxy
  • 45’ – Jermaine Jones (Charlie Davies) – New England Revolution
  • 115’– Gyasi Zardes (Landon Donovan) – LA Galaxy
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 15 Simulation Predicts LA Galaxy to Win MLS Cup 2-1 Over New England Revolut

I'm still mad the Sounders didn't get in. I wish instead of the away goal tie-breaker, we'd just go into extra time but eh. I think I'd rather New England win, I don't like LA at all, so I am hoping the fifa sim is wrong.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5
Pretty accurate.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #4
General of The RSG Nation

Real Talk's Arena

OVR: 5
Man were they right lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »